Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this info was not revealed in Wano...., why, exactly?

Okay, I was being coy. Sorry if I sound irritating, but look at it this way:

Cook had bloodline related storyline in WCI and played a part in stopping the ticking time bomb plot/Big Mom

Zoro didn't do or have either of those in Wano. So why should I still give Lolda the benefit of the doubt and think Zoro is related to Wano by blood at all?
way i see it, he's related to wano in that the families of his village are most likely all made by people who escaped wano with kozaburo.
and the similarities with the ringo daimyo is just there to show you which clan his family belongs to. but that's where it ends

way i see it, he's related to wano in that the families of his village are most likely all made by people who escaped wano with kozaburo.
and the similarities with the ringo daimyo is just there to show you which clan his family belongs to. but that's where it ends
Interesting, but I can't buy it because it does not say so in the manga.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
SHs vs BB pirates are uneven now that Yamato’s not joining
Not a problem honestly. All SH arc fights in the Post TS had one "ally" take down one of the Enemy Commanders.

Kyros took down Diamante. Zoro beat Pica, Sanji wasn't in the arc.
Inuarashi took down Jack. King & Queen were reserved for Zoro & Sanji.
Some other Ally is probably set up to take down Burgess, I guess while Shiryu & Laffitte would be reserved for Zoro & Sanji.

Wait I thought people were saying this guy made a bet he would delete his entire channel if Yamato didn't join. He's just going to do a cosplay video? Weaksauce this isn't enough schadenfreude for me
Technically, he did not say when exactly Yamato will join, though. As long as One Piece ends with Yamato joining, I think he is in the clear. :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

i know, it's more of headcanon given how little he said. but i doubt kozaburo would go and name the village "shimotsuki" if he then gets angry at zoro for implying he's a samurai.
That plotline has been dropped, though, so whatever it contains is no longer relevant.

Red Hairs will get rid of Burgess during the RHP vs BBP, or Yamato joins during that fight to take on one of the captains.
Not a problem honestly. All SH arc fights in the Post TS had one "ally" take down one of the Enemy Commanders.

Kyros took down Diamante. Zoro beat Pica, Sanji wasn't in the arc.
Inuarashi took down Jack. King & Queen were reserved for Zoro & Sanji.
Some other Ally is probably set up to take down Burgess, I guess while Shiryu & Laffitte would be reserved for Zoro & Sanji.
I can see those scenarios happening, I’m curious who’s the last BB commander though. I don’t know why Oda’s saving him up. If he’s really strong then Yamato joining is likely imo
Edit: I feel like Burgess is the perfect matchup for Franky so he might not get defeated earlier than the rest. He‘s also an OG BB member so he should be there at the finale

Status
Not open for further replies.