Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

If that guy says something gonna happen, is practically a spoiler, cause then you know it won't happen. :gokulaugh:

He is been so ABDUCTED by Yamato since the moment she appeared it's delusion. He's been pushing the Yamato agenda like crazy.
That's like the Morj effect too most of the time too haha. Oda himself admitted he does not like people predicting and trying to spoil his story too!

It's Morjin Time! Mighty Morjin Power Raiders, go!
Post automatically merged:

Lmaoooo fucking typo I meant Oden but that works!

They're too afraid bc they're scared their prediction will be wrong and someone might quote them with the first letter of their username replaced with an L of shame. Everyone wants to be right all the time, so creativity and sincerity go out the window.
I try to respect other people's theories and laugh at my own theories. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Sometimes, it will make me sad, but, it is what it is.

I really thought we were going to get sexy Raizo, guys, but he's still the same post-Green-Bull. RIP dreams of stupid sexy Raizo

I try to respect other people's theories and laugh at my own theories. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Sometimes, it will make me sad, but, it is what it is.

I really thought we were going to get sexy Raizo, guys, but he's still the same post-Green-Bull. RIP dreams of stupid sexy Raizo
GreenBull is sexist. Did you see how he didn't even ask the correct pronouns Momonosuke goes by before attacking him?

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Theories that are based on the Canon Manga and color pages done by Oda only are still good. But I will start to put less trust in theories that uses other sources like Magazine, Vivre Card, Editorials and so on. I know that limits the scope of theorists. But Kanjuro is the traitor was put forward using only manga elements if I remember correctly and it ended up being true.

D

Deleted member 83

They're too afraid bc they're scared their prediction will be wrong and someone might quote them with the first letter of their username replaced with an L of shame. Everyone wants to be right all the time, so creativity and sincerity go out the window.
Tbh I see a lot of the opposites, people who are extremely confident in things they say/their predictions despite not knowing the big picture

Jaja cierto. Aunque no tenía la edad suficiente para verlo jugar en vivo, he visto clips/partidos de Riquelme y creo que está muy infravalorado.
En general, me encanta el tipo número 10, los jugadores creativos (creo que el término es enganche, aunque no estoy seguro) y Riquelme fue de primera clase en el papel :)
Unfortunately it is undervalued because it did not win in Europe :( and yes, it was the definition of hitch! In my country we know it as the last 10 <3

G

Gorosei Informer

I really enjoy Marco's theory videos even if I don't agree with all of them, this guy also made a theory video about Apoo being a traitor and working under Kaido back in 2016 which was three years before the reveal.

Imo I prefer his theory videos over someone like Joy Boy Theories.
100%, Marco puts out actusl hard work amd research into them. Hes thoughtful and goes for quality over quantity and doesn't spam videos, with constant rambling/verbal filler in them and doesn't have a seriously overinflated ego and thus self worth/importance too.

I forgot about the Apoo one too, that's amazing!

GreenBull is sexist. Did you see how he didn't even ask the correct pronouns Momonosuke goes by before attacking him?
Green Bull would let a pretty girl feed him. But, a pretty man like Raizo? Wouldn't even give him plastic surgery, after literally giving it to a female ninja.

Green Bull could never do plastic surgery like the GOAT Ivankov, who is neither sexist nor classist. COME ON, IVANKOV. TURN BUGGY INTO A GIRL FOR SOME RANDOM ASS REASON. Sigh, if it didn't happen in Impel Down/Marineford, it isn't happening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.