Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
umm let me guess you don't prefer "your lie in april" type of shows
I do prefer those kind of shows more. I do get more emotionally invested than a pure SOL romance or RomCom.

My reaction is mostly because since I'm watching one ep per week and not like, let's say 7 eps per day, I don't get as invested. It's just that I'm used to "binge" anime than to watch it weekly so my reaction is probably not the same as if I watched it in one go.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I am :pepecopium: rn.

Any prediction for the rest of the season? :peperain:
Hmm not sure since I've never watched any mobile gundam anime before this one.

As I understand it this anime series focuses heavily on politics so probably Miorine gonna be elected president and as for Suletta's sister she either gets free or dies. Betting on her dying. Sulleta will learn about her sister moments before her desmise, while trying to save Miorine from an assassination attempt. They'll say they love each other and wish they could stay together more. Suletta will seek revenge from her mother because of her sister. Going down the dark path, she bids farewell to Miorine who's left speechless by Suletta's sudden change. Continues in season 3.

Very tragic and heartbreaking.