Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
Hmm not sure since I've never watched any mobile gundam anime before this one.

As I understand it this anime series focuses heavily on politics so probably Miorine gonna be elected president and as for Suletta's sister she either gets free or dies. Betting on her dying. Sulleta will learn about her sister moments before her desmise, while trying to save Miorine from an assassination attempt. They'll say they love each other and wish they could stay together more. Suletta will seek revenge from her mother because of her sister. Going down the dark path, she bids farewell to Miorine who's left speechless by Suletta's sudden change. Continues in season 3.

Very tragic and heartbreaking.
After episode 18, I am kinda hopeful that, after character development and self rediscovery, Suletta uses Schwarzette for her big damn heroes moment in the finale after Shaddiq's ties to DoF is exposed in Asticassia and Mio cs got attacked on Earth. :smoothy:

Shaddiq is exposed as a fraud like I predicted. :pepebusi:

Schwarzette is brought to Asticassia like I predicted. :queenmoji:

Miorine is in danger on earth like I predicted. :smart:

We're inching ever closer to Lauda begging Suletta to take up Schwarzette, mates! Suletta big damn heroes moment is coming!!!!! :stealthblack:

Also, Suletta with her hair down and that orange shirt + school jacket combo is :akaman:.

But, then Sunrise just had to put her on her default attire. :risicheck:

Wtf, Sunrise?!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
You've experienced peak. Now you gotta either wait for season 2 or you can read the LN to catch up, start at Novel 4 if you are interested.
Talking about the LN. I found it pretty interesting that they adapted only the first volume for the first cour and the second volume for the second cour. It enabled the story to develop smoothly and I really liked that A-1 took that route.

This should be the norm tbh.