Manga Discussion Spy x Family

Bitch get the fuck out of here.:ultimoji:
Swear to God it's not mid....... the reason people even read this shit is to wank to yor. Remove yor from this shit nobody would read it, there's a reason the author doesn't want to make twilight kiss yor cuz he might lose his fanbase.

Blue lock>>>>>>>this mid plotless bullshit
My opinion=facts

Swear to God it's not mid....... the reason people even read this shit is to wank to yor. Remove yor from this shit nobody would read it, there's a reason the author doesn't want to make twilight kiss yor cuz he might lose his fanbase.

Blue lock>>>>>>>this mid plotless bullshit
My opinion=facts
Again get the fuck out of here, this is not a Spy x Family slander thread.

You're pretty much wrong on everything you just said.

People like the series because they find it interesting, cute, wholesome, and funny.

Also are you like 10 or something?

Either you are a little kid or you are an immature adult.

Again get the fuck out of here, this is not a Spy x Family slander thread.

You're pretty much wrong on everything you just said.

People like the series because they find it interesting, cute, wholesome, and funny.

Also are you like 10 or something?

Either you are a little kid or you are an immature adult.
I can't take this shit seriously....... it's a fucking joke. Ostania vs West Midland was it..... can't even remember shit...... this manga is carried by yor. Nobody reads for some bullshit wholesome rubbish that was before. There's a reason most spy x family advertisement only shows yor
My opinion>>>>>your opinion

It's okay to disagree with a manga's direction or voice why you don't like aspects of the series, but you're not allowed to come in and spam rubbish comments about the series. It's disrupting to the fans who want to actually discuss the series.
When the same user did the same thing over at the Dandadan thread, I pretty much figured that he was just a loser troll and nothing more.