Manga Discussion Spy x Family

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Poor Elegant Sensei, trying so hard to understand the kids and have them get along, and he can't do shit because this mind-reading urchin is a total agent of chaos.

Damian's Mom still terrifies me more than Yor, which is kind of hilarious when you think about it.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
glad it turned out well for anya, although it balanced out with the bolt

loid’s faces this chapter were amazing

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Demetrius 100% can read minds, which is why he's so good at school.

It was way too weird that Anya couldn't read his mind and Demetrius had a visible reaction when she tried. And why Desmond was so invested in his first born, he was apart of the same experimental program Anya went through.

Her knowledge of classical languages is also a repeating subject. My big guess is, Anya was meant to be a sleeper cell for the East to acquire knowledge in the West.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

It was way too weird that Anya couldn't read his mind and Demetrius had a visible reaction when she tried. And why Desmond was so invested in his first born, he was apart of the same experimental program Anya went through.

Her knowledge of classical languages is also a repeating subject. My big guess is, Anya was meant to be a sleeper cell for the East to acquire knowledge in the West.
i’ve seen people theorize that she’s a princess or something like Anastasia, since Anastasia also goes by the name Anya when she doesn’t remember who she is

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i’ve seen people theorize that she’s a princess or something like Anastasia, since Anastasia also goes by the name Anya when she doesn’t remember who she is
That'd be pretty wild. If the author tried to bundle East Germany with Russia in this story, I can totally see that going together.

It's also kind of apparent that she was Ania before, some theorize that's an acronym for something. Which could also be interesting.

But later she was able to read his mind when he said (I don't understand him, I don't understand father, I don't understand people).
So it seems that if both A and B are mind readers, then A can hear B's mind only if B is not activating his mind reading ability.

Last edited:
Bravo to Anya! Now Liod is interested in Anya's past. Can't wait for the author to explore Anya's backstory. Also odd that Anya Can't read Dameian older brother thoughts.

Very cool chapter, and Anya being Anya - she did well in one subject, but completely failed another one! I really hope she can do better, and it's quite an interesting twist with Damian's older brother. Sometimes I wish the series was weekly, but then again, I'm really happy it exists!

Very cool chapter, and Anya being Anya - she did well in one subject, but completely failed another one! I really hope she can do better, and it's quite an interesting twist with Damian's older brother. Sometimes I wish the series was weekly, but then again, I'm really happy it exists!
Yeah I really wonder why it not weekly. X.x
However you are right, I'm also glad that this series exist too.