Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Remaining/Unseen Roles -

"Good, good. Let the hate flow through you."
You are Emperor Palpatine!

[Passive - Chancellor Palpatine] - Sheev Palpatine manipulated the Senate into following his lead. Your vote will count for 2 during the day phase and Senate meetings. During pre-game, you will assign the Senate positions. If a Senator dies, you can replace them. If you die, the Senate will be disbanded.

[Passive - Darth Sidious] - Nobody knows the true nature of Palpatine. If you are not voted during the previous day phase, you will appear innocent to investigations.

[Passive - Hoodie] - Palpatine doesn't let anyone see his true identity by wearing this hoodie. The first action on you each night will fail. If someone targets you, their tracker/watcher result will be tampered with. E.g. "X did not visit anyone," "Nobody visited Palpatine,"(the watcher won't actually receive Palpatine as the result when watching you).

[Active - The Dark Side of the Force] - The dark side grants powers unimaginable to a person. Whenever you perform the faction kill, you will janitor the target. [3-shots]

[Active - Force Lightning] - One of the powers that the dark side provides. During the night, shoot lightning from your fingertips at a target, they will be role-crushed for 1 cycle including that night. [2-shots]

[Active - Apprentice] - At night, Palpatine may target a player to have them be an apprentice. They will be asked: "Do you wish to gain immense power like never before?" If they accept, a neighbor chat will be opened between the two of you for one cycle. During that cycle, you will learn the player's full role and control their actions. The player will investigate guilty. If they decline, they will be your Nexus. All harmful abilities targeting you will target them instead. You may not target the same players twice except for [Anakin Skywalker]. [1-Night Cooldown]

[Active - Execute Order 66] - Palpatine's plan to eliminate all the Jedi. All the Jedi were labeled as traitors and assassinated. During the night, Palpatine may execute order 66 on players who have voted either him or his team the previous day. They will be labeled as traitors the next day and be the only players available for a lynch. Only a maximum of 3 players can be chosen and he must choose one of his teammates as well, making 4 total. Those 4 players will lose their vote power for that day. You will lose [Chancellor Palpatine] and [Darth Sidious] as a result of performing this ability. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire

"To defeat an enemy, you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art."
You are Grand Admiral Thrawn!
[Passive - The Results Matter The Most] - Thrawn cares less for etiquette. The results are what's the most important. Whenever you perform the faction kill, if it fails, you will copy one ability from the target.

[Passive - Always Calm and Respectful] - The Grand Admiral displays a high level of respect and calmness no matter the situation. You may never curse or express any level of anger in the game thread.

[Active - Great Tactician] - Thrawn is a mastermind strategist. Target two players to bus drive them. You will learn of those who visit them that night. [2-shots]

[Active - Studying Art] - Thrawn has a gift for studying art to learn about his enemies and how to counter them. At night, study a player's art to learn their full role. Since you're busying yourself studying their art, you may not perform any other action except for the faction kill.

[Active - Ground Commander] - Thrawn is a super effective ground commander. You may deplete all of a player's x-shots by 1 that night. [2-shots]

[Active - Support For Colleagues] - Always willing to help his colleagues and subordinates, Thrawn fully supports those around him. At night, you may refill an x-shot of a player's ability, however, you must have defended them in the previous day phase. You may not self-target. [1-shot]

"Sometimes we must let go of our pride, and do what is requested of us."
You are Anakin Skywalker!
[Passive - Fear] - For as talented as Anakin is, he possesses a great amount of fear that makes him unbefitting to be a Jedi. As such, you investigate guilty.
--- [Hatred] - An increasing amount of hatred clouds Anakin's future...[Secrets]

[Passive - The Chosen One] - Anakin is believed to be the prophesied chosen one who will balance to the force. All vote manipulation will be ineffective for Day 1 and votes will count for 1.

[Passive - Secret Marriage] - Anakin and [Padmé Amidala] are secretly married. You two share a mason chat together, however, if you claim masons in the game, you will turn into lovers and protections will fail on you.

[Passive - Passionate and Impulsive] - Anakin is impulsive with his actions, yet deeply considerate. You cannot abstain and must always use [Lightsaber Duelist].

[Active - Lightsaber Duelist] - Anakin is considered to be one of the best Jedi lightsaber duelists of all-time, capable of rivaling even Master Yoda. During the night, target a player to kill them.
--- [You Underestimate My Power!] - Anakin is extremely confident in his skills and doesn't appreciate people doubting him. If [Lightsaber Duelist] fails 2 nights in a row, you may activate this turn it into a super-kill. [1-shot]

[Active - Mechanic] - Anakin has brilliant mechanic skills, capable of repairing a droid when he was a child. Spend one night creating a droid that possesses a basic ability. The following night, you may gift this droid to a player of your choice. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Republic
View attachment 8774
"This bounty hunter is my kind of scum, fearless and inventive."
You are Jabba the Hutt!
[Passive - Crime Lord] - Jabba is one of the biggest crime lords in the galaxy. Operating a criminal empire on the Outer Rim of Tatooine, he controls everything that occurs there. It goes without saying that such a big figure would be protected at all times. You have 2 guards around you. You cannot be killed until these guards are dead. Each accounts for only one kill. A lynch will kill both guards.

[Passive - Grand Hutt Council] - As a leading member of the Grand Hutt Council, Jabba has great political influence. As such, your vote counts for 2.

[Active - Bounty] - During the night phase and pre-grame, you may set a bounty on a player's head. An announcement will be made about a bounty being set. Players may–in their role PMs–choose to enter into a contract with you to become bounty hunters. They will receive a [Blaster] to help shoot the target. as well as the [ILF-5000 Life Form Scanner] to help investigate. Bounties have an expiration date of 2 cycles. The bounty reward may one of these of your choice: double vote, 1-shot bulletproof vest, 1-shot role block, double action. You can only give these twice. Bounty hunters will investigate [Guilty] to cops and they're free to break the contract at any time, however, they will have a bounty on their heads as a result and be role crushed for a cycle.

Wincon - Have 3 bounties collected.
View attachment 8786
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
You are Darth Vader!
[Passive - Armor] - Donning a helmet and bodysuit made of durasteel and Mandalorian iron fabric, Vader's impervious to most attacks. You are bulletproof.
--- [Life Support System] - After suffering major injuries during his battle against Obi-Wan when he was Anakin, Vader was able to survive and still only lives thanks to his armor. You will survive one lynch, however, it will strip you of your abilities.

[Active - Force Valor] - Haven been the chosen one but now turned to the dark side, Vader's force powers are unrivaled.
--- [Force Grip] - Lifting your target up in the air by the neck, you may role block them during odd nights.
--- [Force Wave] - Emitting a powerful blast using the Force, Vader sends those around him flying. During even days, you may activate this ability to have the first vote on you removed. The player's vote will be redirected elsewhere and locked for that day. [2-shots]
--- [Force Choke] -
During odd days, target a player to choke them using the Force, silencing them for the rest of the phase. The player may still vote. [2-shots]
--- [Force Throw] -
On even nights, turn a player into a lightning rod in which they will receive any and all harmful actions, excluding kills, that target you.

[Active - Master Lightsaber Duelist] - Vader stands as the most powerful lightsaber dueler in the galaxy. His dueling prowess is second to none. Activate this ability when performing the faction kill to turn it into a super-kill. [1-shot]

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Admiral Ackbar] has been killed!​

@Blue [Obi-Wan Kenobi] has been killed!

And with that, mafia has gained the majority. The Galactic Empire and The Mandalorian have won the game! Jabba The Hutt and Town have lost the game.

@T-Pein™ is the MVP.

Thank you everybody for playing! Special thanks to @Natalija and @Charlie for helping me out. Charlie with the vote counts and Nat stepped in during my time of no-internet crisis. Round of applause to those two. I have a few comments I would like to make concerning the game. First, my own hosting. This was a really sloppy hosting job for me. My apologies to TAC and Pein for messing up their passives. I kept missing and missing these passives I put in the game. It was just bad all-around for me when it came to processing actions. Next, pertaining to the setup itself, I do believe the game is balanced. Palpatine and Vader were a little op I admit. Palpatine was tricky since Anakin to Vader was a choice, not an auto-mechanism so I had to account for the situation where Anakin stayed town and mafia would need to win with just 4 as opposed to a full 5. I probably shouldn't have made it that Vader survives one lynch. That means town would need to lynch mafia 6 times to win as opposed to 5. Otherwise, aside from those two, everything more or less countered each ability in the game. The indie roles could have been better though.

Pertaining to how the game played out, I want to set this precedence. Town didn't lose this game because of the setup being unfavorable to them or anything like that (which simply isn't true considering that the senate was a very town-favored mechanic with scum's only control being to select who's a senator). Town lost this game through bad gameplay from townies. Town had a good D1, semi-good D2, and flat-out fell off a cliff after that. The day 3 lynch was very ehhhhh, I don't understand why you didn't cfd Ekko as you were about to. Day 4 though, town's worst phase. We already know the mishaps with that one. Even after that Ultra mislynch, even after Anakin turned Vader, town still had a decent chance. Order 66 could have been stopped had Blue blocked T-Pein that night (and no, Pein wouldn't have dodged it since he already dodged Ratchet's invest). And even after Order 66, town still could have won. Ratchet follows his post-restriction, lynch Indigo, have good night actions the following night which could mean that mafia doesn't get a successful and then you'd be in the driver's seat to win the game. And even after Ratchet's mod-kill, town still could have won if they had good night actions on night 5. But sadly, no townie submitted their action. Fuji, I'm not sure why you sided with scum when siding with town was better for your wincon. That confused me.

I don't want to blame town's loss on a single person cause that isn't the case. And it's important to give mafia credit where it's due. Day 4, they stepped up and hard manipulated Melkor and Blue. They had great night actions, especially night 1, which imo saved the game for them. Had Ekko died that night, there's no way they'd have won this game.

Anyway, that is all I have to say. Thanks again for playing. I hope you all enjoyed this game!
Thanks for the game @Dragomir

Yo, who's who? I'm not really following the game xd Also I knew Jabba was indie. But at the same time I was really wrong on Ratchet and that's probably more important.

But sadly, no townie submitted their action.
Lol, and then you wonder. There wasnt much I could do in my eyes, the fact that you decided to endgame me if they reach parity, the fact that I couldnt get the kill on LM when I place the bounty, the fact that there is 10 billion protective abilities, the fact that they get to know they have a bounty on them,etc.

My one mess up was not submitting a bounty N1 since I wasnt aware I could do it multiple times. You didnt allow me to do it D2 and thats fine but other than that I played the best I could.

GG.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol, and then you wonder. There wasnt much I could do in my eyes, the fact that you decided to endgame me if they reach parity, the fact that I couldnt get the kill on LM when I place the bounty, the fact that there is 10 billion protective abilities, the fact that they get to know they have a bounty on them,etc.

My one mess up was not submitting a bounty N1 since I wasnt aware I could do it multiple times. You didnt allow me to do it D2 and thats fine but other than that I played the best I could.

GG.
submitting actions or not last night would have made no difference

I

Indigo

When did I side with scum mate. I no lynch they kill me. I cant lynch outside of that shitty order 66. Doc was lynch immune.

I mean what did you want me to do? @Dragomir
we actually couldn't kill you Fuji

we didn't have shit anymore, a bunch of vanillas lol

we didn't have anymore super kills, only one

and we also didn't have rolecrushes anymore

we just bluffed our way to victory

because you guys saw how we did it at least once before

I believe if multiple characters hit the same bounty then that bounty should die regardless of protection. I basically had 1 ability and that was it. Had to play well in the thread and pray they hit my targets accordingly.

D

Dragomir

When did I side with scum mate. I no lynch they kill me. I cant lynch outside of that shitty order 66. Doc was lynch immune.

I mean what did you want me to do? @Dragomir
They couldn't have killed you. They were bluffing hard with everything they were saying. Doc wasn't lynch immune, could only survived one lynch and then turn vanilla afterward.

You sided with scum by voting Lanji. You should have sided with town. Lynch Indigo, and then place bounties on the mafia. What you needed was time to achieve your wincon and you could have gotten that time by siding with town.

GG.
In my defense I did not have any actions last night

But switching my vote from Ultra to Ekko day 4 was terrible I admit, @Ekkologix hypnotized me I quess.

Status
Not open for further replies.