Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I believe if multiple characters hit the same bounty then that bounty should die regardless of protection. I basically had 1 ability and that was it. Had to play well in the thread and pray they hit my targets accordingly.
Not any of your bounty targets actually got hit more than once except for Blue last night though.

I

Indigo

submitting actions or not last night would have made no difference
it would lol

we had nothing left

we were 3 vanillas basically

we only used faction kill and bounty guns

we were super worried BLue was gonna block us, you were gonna protect

all that shit

we were for sure we lost

They couldn't have killed you. They were bluffing hard with everything they were saying. Doc wasn't lynch immune, could only survived one lynch and then turn vanilla afterward.
And Im supposed to know that how? I mean surviving 1 lynch was enough.

You sided with scum by voting Lanji. You should have sided with town. Lynch Indigo, and then place bounties on the mafia. What you needed was time to achieve your wincon and you could have gotten that time by siding with town.
You are speaking from the perspective of the host who knew they didnt have the stuff they said they have.

D

Dragomir

submitting actions or not last night would have made no difference
Yes, it would have. Say for example, you heal Lanji and Lanji protects Blue. That will cause all of mafia's kill attempts to fail resulting in no deaths for the night. Then, for day 6, you guys would be in the driver's seat to win the game.

I

Indigo

@DoctorIndigo not a fan of you just defecting btw. Town wasn't in a bad spot and there were people like me who defended you, too. But congrats for the victory regardless.
Flowa

as a townie i was basically not playing the game

Blue wanted to block me every night

town was saying what i could do or not every night

it was really boring

i went to scum team 100% sure of losing, because they already lost 2 lol

but at least i would have fun playing Vader for a day

then we were able to turn things around

Btw, my tinfoil on Ratchet started here, where he said I'm scum based on this post. I thought he saw that claim/hint and wanted me dead because of that .-.

I'm going to bed, it's pretty late here. You better don't kill me overnight. Or I'll be flamming in dead chat xd Damn, I'm tired but I gotta say I really like this game so far. Anyways, give me something cool to read (but not too much, please), have fun and stuff

:pepeshy:

Status
Not open for further replies.