Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

No dude
He would show no remorse if this was you getting lynched .
i understand that, he has been a complete asshole to me this game

i would still feel bad getting him killed like this after he spent so much time on the game

it's more a decision for myself than Ratchet really

would leave a bad aftertaste

Day 3 Lynch/Night 3 Begins
D

Dragomir

@Zolo [K-2SO] has been lynched!​

"Congratulations. You are being rescued. Please do not resist."
You are K-2SO!
[Passive - KX-series Security Droid] - K2 was originally created to serve the Galactic Empire, but through a little reprogramming, he works for the Rebel Alliance. As such, this allows him to pass for an enemy droid. The first mafia action on you in the game will fail.

[Passive - Sarcasm] - K2 is full of sarcasm and snarky remarks. You must be sarcastic at all times during the day phase.

[Active - Low Odds] - K2 is very skeptical. He never hesitates to mention the low chances and his own projected percentage of success in a course of action. Target a player to give their action a percentage for success. You have one 25% to give, two 50%, one 75%, and either one 100% or 0%.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Republic
It is now Night 3. You have approximately 10 hours to submit your actions.
Sorry for making it so short, but PLEASE be fast. Turn in your actions AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Countdown Timer

D

Dragomir

I set the countdown timer so that the night ends on Friday at 6:00 AM CST. I have a bus ride to South Dakota tomorrow and the bus leaves at 7:30 AM. It's roughly a 3-hour drive. The moment I get on that bus I cannot do any action processing since my laptop obviously won't be workable-WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE. I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. MY PHONE HAS A HOTSPOT. Lemme see if it'll work. HOLY SHIT, IT WORKS. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO.

Aight, gonna be extend the night phase by 2 hours cause a 10-hour night phase sucks. Gonna process the actions while on the bus. Still get them in early though, chop-chop.
NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER

Night 3 Ends/Day 4 Starts
D

Dragomir

@Reborn [Chirrut Îmwe] has been killed!​

"I am one with the Force, the Force is with me."
You are Chirrut Îmwe!
[Active - Zama-shiwo] - Using your Zama-shiwo skills, you can greatly improve your hearing to target a player and learn if anybody visited them and how many people.

[Active - Believer of the Force] - Chirrut has incredible faith in the Force despite lacking any Force powers himself. Activate this ability to be immune to all harmful actions for one night. [1-shot]

@Flowa [Master Yoda] has been killed!​

"Do or do not. There is no try."
You are Master Yoda!
[Passive - Grand Master] - Serving as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, role crushes on you will be downgraded to role blocks.

[Passive - Jedi High Council] - As the leader of the Jedi High Council, your vote counts for 2. It would be disgraceful for the leader to have a wagon on them, as such, if there's a vote on you, your vote will count for 0.

[Active - Immense Wisdom] - Master Yoda has such impeccable wisdom that many people like to come to him for advice. During the day phase, you may give a player advice on how to perform their action the following night. The advice must be posted in the game thread. If the player listens, your vote power will increase. [2-shots]

[Active - Blast Deflection] - Yoda is exceptionally good at deflecting attacks using his lightsaber. Target a player at night to protect them from the first harmful action on them that night. [2-shots]

[Active - Force Telekenisis] - Target a player at night and if they're targeting an innocent player with a harmful action, you will disarm them, causing their action to fail. [1-shot]

Someone attempted to kill [???] but failed!

It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to discuss.
Countdown Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.