Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the audacity to talk about reads in a game where it boiled down to button mashing. My read list before I died was almost on point, most of scum were in range. Weird way to flex. Oh shit I was wrong in few reads in a 50 players game early on. How could I! k fuji.
And you have the audacity to call my reads shit when you are apparently town and shouldnt know my lists alignments yet you are making that claim, is it TMI or what lol.

I have not posted a highlighted version, because I made an argument on digest your silly OMGUS here and provided with examples. I told players multiple times to go back and read the game for themselves.
Yes you did, you forgot a huge chunk of our conversation where It shows where your points fall.

Im not going to bother responding to any other assertion thats its not the case lol.

Its completely factual and Ultra agreed with it but then he said its within your wheelhouse as town lol.
Ultra does not know what he talks about sometimes.

Actually Im pretty sure you are leadinng 'Soul chan' so you know why are you asking me to claim, do it first clown.
weren't you the one who are in your high horse saying I am 100% scum? and that there is no way I am townie here? and that you are willing to die before me?

Does it matter what I claim to you? why do you care about my claim? I am not flipping townie anyways right?

And you have the audacity to call my reads shit when you are apparently town and shouldnt know my lists alignments yet you are making that claim, is it TMI or what lol.
Your reads are shit, when the only scum you have in your read list is because I placed a pressure vote on you and stated the reasons on you. It's trash list, when 50+ pages in, your only scum in this entire game is poor soul chan.

Ultra does not know what he talks about sometimes.
Yet you used him to prop up your claim that I cried over a vote, man you really suck at this dont you lol.

weren't you the one who are in your high horse saying I am 100% scum? and that there is no way I am townie here? and that you are willing to die before me?
Yeah so why should I claim if youre scum?

Does it matter what I claim to you? why do you care about my claim? I am not flipping townie anyways right?
Not at all, it was a rethorical question because you are asking me to claim when you are leading which is nonsense.

Yes you did, you forgot a huge chunk of our conversation where It shows where your points fall.

Im not going to bother responding to any other assertion thats its not the case lol.
Bro, you know that they can click on those quotes to go back to the quotes themselves? why you ignoring the context of the post? oh let me guess, because you don't care fuji. You can't defend yourself for shit.

Your reads are shit, when the only scum you have in your read list is because I placed a pressure vote on you and stated the reasons on you. It's trash list, when 50+ pages in, your only scum in this entire game is poor soul chan.
I scum read Polar btw, a topic that was discussed before you showed up with @Ultra and a few others and you just glossed over it to come back to defending yourself from me.

And yeah of course I didnt bother scum hunting, I just want you dead right now.

Bro, you know that they can click on those quotes to go back to the quotes themselves? why you ignoring the context of the post? oh let me guess, because you don't care fuji. You can't defend yourself for shit.
And you think they will click them or will they just read your ''digested'' post about me where you tagged people and asked them to read your post and explanation lol.

Yet you used him to prop up your claim that I cried over a vote, man you really suck at this dont you lol.
Yea, why would townie pov get soo bent up like this? even ultra called you out on it actually. But like you see, the difference between me and you is that unlike you. I am willing to take other players into consideration and see what you are working with here. But nothing, you are just stuck in the same OMGUS excuse.

Yeah so why should I claim if youre scum?

Not at all, it was a rethorical question because you are asking me to claim when you are leading which is nonsense.
Aren't you the one saying i ain't flipping town? and that it's impossible for me to flip town? aren't you the one who is saying that you are willing to die first to get me lynched? Like you talk big, but if you are that confident in yourself why don't you lay it out all for everyone to see?

You can't defend yourself for shit.
Your defense to presenting an edited version of our interractions to highlight points you want to make and then tag everyone about is:

''But muh they can click the quotes to read the entire conversation bro'' when the average player is just going to read what you said and take it for granted.

Just lol.

I scum read Polar btw, a topic that was discussed before you showed up with @Ultra and a few others and you just glossed over it to come back to defending yourself from me.

And yeah of course I didnt bother scum hunting, I just want you dead right now.
The read list I quoted only had me in your scum read list lmao. Sure you pressured polar, and you think he is scum. Good job fuji, you actually trying to play the game outside of me. Want a medal for your efforts?

And you think they will click them or will they just read your ''digested'' post about me where you tagged people and asked them to read your post and explanation lol.
Yes, I do tag people to see that you are full of shit. It's digesting your entire argument and they are more than welcome to go back and read the entire interactions themselves again, like how I been saying for ages now. Please read the game yourself.

No, he is just full of shit. If he is townie, he is basically throwing the game. He decided mere 2 pages of interactions that I am sealed scum and he is willing to die on that hill. Fragile ego that cannot take a step back to look at the game, which he should be doing if he is townie.

He ain't about that life, because he is willing to go down on a mutual destrucitve path because I ain't flipping scum.
Strong disagree

Your defense to presenting an edited version of our interractions to highlight points you want to make and then tag everyone about is:

''But muh they can click the quotes to read the entire conversation bro'' when the average player is just going to read what you said and take it for granted.

Just lol.
No, I am not defending myself here. I am exposing your shitty OMGUS here. How you cracked down like wet tissue over something that does not deserve what it is if you are townie. You have no basis to stand on.

Try again.

Yea, why would townie pov get soo bent up like this? even ultra called you out on it actually.
Do you know why I know you are scum? Its because you keep repeating the same points over and over and over even though they get addressed and you just magically forget them like this here, I told you just a few posts ago that Ultra backed off over this statement once I explained it and you keep making this shitty ass argument.

I told you that I only actually started caring about your vote once you made a shitty response whereas I didnt care about Ratchet and Ekkos thus the argument that Im crying over votes on me is just dumb and you keep making the same shitty argument.

We are talking in circles. You are wasting my time, do your thing and you know get some votes on me because I will be trying to do the same. Godspeed and all that.

I will henceforth address every single post you make with a star wars gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.