Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to soften some on my town lean of soulkiller.

I mean I literally quoted him and told him you had me as scum as well, is he just reading your posts only now....

Brings back into play the Ultra/Soulkiller connection imo
To be honest with you, I did not see see your response. But his read list is trash regardless tbh with you.

You thinking me and ultra are somehow a team is just mind numbing really. Wanna explain that portion for me like I am 10?

Gaslighting means you lie about someones words and behaviour and try to pass them as something else, do that enough and you can convince people.
I never lied about anything though, like you say I lied, but I didn't I explained myself so many times, it's not even funny anymore. You the one just refusing to read the context and hell bent, like you don't see yourself at all fuji, it can be concerning sometimes. I told you my main reasons on why I kept my vote on you. You don't wanna look at them, and actually just said out of the game that you wanna either see me die or you die or even both of us die because of ???? no reasons. We barely interacted that much at that point too.

To be honest with you, I did not see see your response. But his read list is trash regardless tbh with you.

You thinking me and ultra are somehow a team is just mind numbing really. Wanna explain that portion for me like I am 10?
The way ultra went from "considering you town" to magically scum reading you was eerily similar to what he did when I was scum with him and he got me lynched d1.

And I don't think you are scum with ultra, like does anyone freaking read my words.

I said it brings it back into play. I still have you as town but that read is weakening by the minute

I never lied about anything though, like you say I lied, but I didn't I explained myself so many times, it's not even funny anymore. You the one just refusing to read the context and hell bent, like you don't see yourself at all fuji, it can be concerning sometimes. I told you my main reasons on why I kept my vote on you. You don't wanna look at them, and actually just said out of the game that you wanna either see me die or you die or even both of us die because of ???? no reasons. We barely interacted that much at that point too.

The way ultra went from "considering you town" to magically scum reading you was eerily similar to what he did when I was scum with him and he got me lynched d1.

And I don't think you are scum with ultra, like does anyone freaking read my words.

I said it brings it back into play. I still have you as town but that read is weakening by the minute
Bro, you literally said "Brings back into play the Ultra/Soulkiller connection imo"

Why do you think me and ultra have any connection or equity of being partners here?

Also, I know I am townie, me not seeing your post regarding it is my bad, I geniunely missed it.

Bro, you literally said "Brings back into play the Ultra/Soulkiller connection imo"

Why do you think me and ultra have any connection or equity of being partners here?

Also, I know I am townie, me not seeing your post regarding it is my bad, I geniunely missed it.
You missed our entire interraction between me,Ultra and Polar Bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.