Sk

You

Town leans:

Ratchet
Ultra
Ekko
Watson
Actually add Naomi here.
10/10 read list there fuji, you are in your way to capture all scum! Only scum read is the guy who pushed you. How wonderful.

Let me ask you this, I flip townie, then what? where do you go from there?
The read list I quoted only had me in your scum read list lmao. Sure you pressured polar, and you think he is scum. Good job fuji, you actually trying to play the game outside of me. Want a medal for your efforts?
Clown.

Do you know why I know you are scum? Its because you keep repeating the same points over and over and over even though they get addressed and you just magically forget them like this here, I told you just a few posts ago that Ultra backed off over this statement once I explained it and you keep making this shitty ass argument.
Fuji, you never addressed anything. You just grabbed one specific thing and twisted it into oblivion when the way you barged into it with your intentions making it seem like I am damned for placing a pressure vote on you EARLY on in the game. You are the one repeating the same shit here, hell you even went out of your way to tag everyone to vote for me because you are salty really. You have no basis to stand on. You are a walking OMGUS, imagine saying 'Okay either i die or you die' from a mere 2 pages interaction because you refuse to look at the context lmao.

Even ratchet had to hold you and tell you to calm down and get out of your tunnel.

I told you that I only actually started caring about your vote once you made a shitty response whereas I didnt care about Ratchet and Ekkos thus the argument that Im crying over votes on me is just dumb and you keep making the same shitty argument.

We are talking in circles. You are wasting my time, do your thing and you know get some votes on me because I will be trying to do the same. Godspeed and all that.

I will henceforth address every single post you make with a star wars gif.
I literally presented the posts of you being extremely frustrated for no reason. You acting here like you are calm and collected but you never was fuji. I tried to calm you down and tell you that no one is souring your mood and what you do? you double down and tell me you gonna tunnel me to death lmao. I actually tried to be open minded about your slot.

You see, I am not the one who is making big accusations and saying there is no way for me to flip townie. You will look like a buffoon if i flip.

You think I enjoy this back and forth? I don't and do not think I will entertain thinking that you are a normal player here. You are just an untamed emotional player tbh with you.

Fuji, you never addressed anything. You just grabbed one specific thing and twisted it into oblivion when the way you barged into it with your intentions making it seem like I am damned for placing a pressure vote on you EARLY on in the game. You are the one repeating the same shit here, hell you even went out of your way to tag everyone to vote for me because you are salty really. You have no basis to stand on. You are a walking OMGUS, imagine saying 'Okay either i die or you die' from a mere 2 pages interaction because you refuse to look at the context lmao.

Even ratchet had to hold you and tell you to calm down and get out of your tunnel.

I literally presented the posts of you being extremely frustrated for no reason. You acting here like you are calm and collected but you never was fuji. I tried to calm you down and tell you that no one is souring your mood and what you do? you double down and tell me you gonna tunnel me to death lmao. I actually tried to be open minded about your slot.

You see, I am not the one who is making big accusations and saying there is no way for me to flip townie. You will look like a buffoon if i flip.

You think I enjoy this back and forth? I don't and do not think I will entertain thinking that you are a normal player here. You are just an untamed emotional player tbh with you.

You always sub out when things get heated, maybe you improved. But you did it more times that I can count, so the fact that you are still around is impressive. Tell me I am wrong now?
I subbed out like two times and that was because I had irl issues to deal with. If you think things are heated right now btw, youre wrong.

Im perfectly calm and happy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.