Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not that TCW isn't a great show, but it has its downs and flaws as well. I am not a fan of the changes they made to the Mandalorians and to Grievous' backstory, whom they make too comical and cartoonish evil at times, and I kinda wish to see more of the CIS' point of view, to show how truly morally grey the war truly was.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
are the new movies any good?
Depends on who you ask. But the consensus is mixed.

TFA is alright with some issues.

TLJ is the most controversial film of the entire saga, You either love it or HATE it. (I really like the film personally, Its my fav of the new trilogy).

TROS is just garbage imo.

Honestly Watch and form your own opinion. Although the majority of the people in this thread will tell you not to lol.

Depends on who you ask. But the consensus is mixed.

TFA is alright with some issues.

TLJ is the most controversial film of the entire saga, You either love it or HATE it. (I really like the film personally, Its my fav of the new trilogy).

TROS is just garbage imo.

Honestly Watch and form your own opinion. Although the majority of the people in this thread will tell you not to lol.
TLJ is the last Jedi right?I think i watched that one when it was released.I had mixed feelings to be honest.

I don’t like how much Star Wars is milked. Like I think the originals were good and so were the prequels tbh.

But at this point, I just want the franchise to die out and be replaced by something better.

Like Lucas, the guy who made SW what it was, isn’t even involved in the new stuff from what I understand.
Post automatically merged:

Also I feel like Star Wars was a piece of media that can only really be enjoyed in the context of the time it was created.

Like Star Wars looks like how a dude in the 70s would conceptualize advanced civilizations.

In 2023, it would just feel weird to watch a new sci fi/science fantasy film with the type of aesthetic Star Wars has.
Post automatically merged:

Anyways this isn’t to shit on Star Wars. But what happened to SW is the equivalent of Shonen jump coming out with Two Piece and Three Piece long after OP ended and Oda retired.