Break Week Still not impressed by Mid

S

stealthblack

so he used same attack he used on apoo, and even apoo tanked it. some more scrab metal, not even armaments. and bm shake her head like when looney tunes shake head when stuck in ground, like when franky left bike marks on her face with his bike:seriously:

He did it to a buffed big mom alone.

also jinbe only was able to flip big mom who wasn’t paying attention to behind her.

Big mom used all her momentum and kid was able to stop her sword then overpower her.

Kidd stopped big moms sword when she had the advantage with the momentum. Jinbe only flipped her because he just used her arm to flip her. It wasn’t even the same time.

If you wanna compare. Compare jinbe failing to fully stop big moms sword in whole cake while kidd stops it with ease and then overpowers her.

Kid said he would break through kaido's defense by crushing and compacting him to death, therefore bypassing his hard skin.

This is something that
  1. Kid can only really do in Punk rotten as punk gibson is simply a physical blow which Kid already knows won't work
  2. in Punk rotten, Kid's efficacy at doing this is greatly reduced when his opponent is far bigger than him, as in the case of dragon kaido. Against big mom this shouldn't be the case.
Ultimately, I think the real hype of what Kid did is the fact that he still has punk rotten up his sleeve and we've only barely seen him use any punk rotten techniques.

But if he is capable of catching cognac mid swing, I honestly have no doubt that Kid really could hurt kaido and big mom with brute strength alone.

Why you tagging me? So I can see another pathetic Kidd downplayer like yourself? If Sanji did what Kidd did, dude who made this thread would be saying Sanji > Shanks lol.
Post automatically merged:

I want to slap the shit out of everyone who uses this weird lingo
"mid" "woro" "loro" "wuffy" "lanji"
wtf is this kindergarten tier shit
I feel you on this one. Apparently it’s supposed to be funny or something lol.