Powers & Abilities Stop disrespecting Sanji. His power up makes sense and there is nothing wrong with it.

What do you guys think about Sanji's power up

• Total voters
i don't think it's an asspull, it's just his birthright catching up to him, even though it was poorly executed, and very predictable.

sanji's body wasn't capable of handling his full power, his opponent need only to survive for 5 minute and sanji would eventually kick himself out, the awakening of the exoskeleton solves that issue.
now he can fight at full power without risking hurting himself

all he has to do now is getting over his daddy issues, then he'll be a complete warrior.

hyping breaking a generic ass sword without armament really?. anyone from the run of a mill VA with tekkai and vinsmokes siblings can do that feat.
i would truly be impressed if sanji broke a meito sword even without the armament coating.
Lmao im very confused as to why Sanji having better durability than WB is considered not hype?

In the end that boy died to gun shot wounds and stabs from "fodder swords". Sanji would tank all of that.

And chances are if Queen used hardening, and Sanji had used hardening the blade still wouldnt have done shit. Its hype because its a pretty significant boost

jinbeis fight against whos who is too short. i expected a jinbei and jack showdown until oda did jack dirty.
:lusalty::whitepress:
It might still happen tho
Post automatically merged:

He is less happy now and focused more on logic, he became a struggler, I guess he choosed gutz's path aswell, trying to figure out and analyse an interesting character is a struggle

This chart is false
My reason for liking Zoro is very complex
Post automatically merged:

Like I said when the chapter came out- hate everything to do with Sanji using Germa tech.

But, my subjective dislike of that aside, the plotline makes sense. You can pinpoint every step of how it’s developed. It‘s a storyline that does work.
That's what I pointed out

"King is significantly stronger than Queen".

What a load of bullshit.
Not the appropriate thread for that but I think King lower end of mid diffs Queen and that counts as significantly stronger. I think even Katakuri is significantly stronger than Smoothie but gap between Queen and king is even wider.