Controversial Stop Making ONE PIECE Political!

Politic

• Watermelon?

• Blame TheAncientCenturian

Results are only viewable after voting.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
People who say everything is political just want to have their views validated in media, they also lack the intelligence to make shows politically neutral.
That's why every show nowadays is woke trash but as soon as a single view point appears who isn't to the left they try to cancel it and whoever wrote it , like they're doing to the song ''natural woman'' right now and that was made in 1968.

Most people have the same enough vision of the world that they can function together

Hell if each person having a different entirely separate vision was true then it would be impossible for anime to ever even adapt manga and feel in line with it
Dude we are only two people and we are already disagreeing on our vision of life. If you think we all have the same vision, you are being naive.

And even then viewing the world does not have to mean poltitical

If im to see, That the grass is green
is that a political take?
No, in that context a political take would be: do not search grass green in your neighboord's field, raise it yourself.

Also you might not understand it, this is political take. In fact this specific exemple is VERY political in the sence that it perpetuate the idea that you should grow your own wealth by yourself. As you can understand, this is not a take I agree with. But this is what we call in storytelling, "a vision on how to act in life".

politics, concerns a set of social or economic issues or concerns along with people in power such as congressmen,senators,presidents
This is a rather constricted vision of politic. Politic is more than just economic issues and concerns about power.

No politics dont mean that not definitionally nor does anyone use the word in the way
Wrong. Politic is about life in general in society. Politic (search deeper in the meaning of the word) is the way we should ACT in society.

Every story is political in the sence that everystory deliver a certain vision of life and life in society.

The shows you stan for are practically propaganda and that's why your making up, this definition up despite nobody on the planet ever using politics to mean how you view the world
Still no. They are just more open about their political subject, that's all.

But you are watching left wing political media all the time. In fact One Piece is one of that.

I understand stories
Nah, you don't. At least that's not what you seems to be doing right now.

Infact im to know more then you
Very unlikely.

you are objectively viewing the world through nothing short of your belief system which is fucking ironic considering how you guys dunk on christans for viewing everything through the lens of god and bible
No, just through the basic rules of storytelling mate.

If everything was a result of vision subjective to the person then we wouldt have stories about hercules or thor
What's your point here ? That stories about Thor or Hercule can't be subjective and political ?

Do you want me to quote you Ragnarok ? (not the movie, the serie)

Things would became dated and the stories with more better visions of the world would overtake classic tales with older and more out of date cultural standards
Spoiler, that's exactly what happens with poor stories. But despite having a outdated vision about life and society some stories still holds.

People who say everything is political
Not "everything" > "every story" which is completely different. Every stories ARE INDEED political, that's just a simple fact. Not to the point you can clearly notice, but they are.

I think the problem is that you guys have a very narrow vision of what is political and what is not.

That's why every show nowadays is woke trash
Oh.. of course that confusionnist BS.. why did I even expect you to understand politic?

:milaugh:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Dude we are only two people and we are already disagreeing on our vision of life. If you think we all have the same vision, you are being naive.

No, in that context a political take would be: do not search grass green in your neighboord's field, raise it yourself.

Also you might not understand it, this is political take. In fact this specific exemple is VERY political in the sence that it perpetuate the idea that you should grow your own wealth by yourself. As you can understand, this is not a take I agree with. But this is what we call in storytelling, "a vision on how to act in life".

This is a rather constricted vision of politic. Politic is more than just economic issues and concerns about power.

Wrong. Politic is about life in general in society. Politic (search deeper in the meaning of the word) is the way we should ACT in society.

Every story is political in the sence that everystory deliver a certain vision of life and life in society.

Still no. They are just more open about their political subject, that's all.

But you are watching left wing political media all the time. In fact One Piece is one of that.

Nah, you don't. At least that's not what you seems to be doing right now.

Very unlikely.

No, just through the basic rules of storytelling mate.

What's your point here ? That stories about Thor or Hercule can't be subjective and political ?

Do you want me to quote you Ragnarok ? (not the movie, the serie)

Spoiler, that's exactly what happens with poor stories. But despite having a outdated vision about life and society some stories still holds.

Not "everything" > "every story" which is completely different. Every stories ARE INDEED political, that's just a simple fact. Not to the point you can clearly notice, but they are.

I think the problem is that you guys have a very narrow vision of what is political and what is not.

Oh.. of course that confusionnist BS.. why did I even expect you to understand politic?

:milaugh:
saying every story is political is just as stupid and say they are because they are like you just did is too

Dude we are only two people and we are already disagreeing on our vision of life
Yea but your far left and im likely more center left ish

And yea were talking about matters of our beliefs regarding politics

how is that anyway the same as talking about a story like dbz or anything

Is dbz, really requiring me to have known advanced knowledge of toriyama to write it?
ofc not as nearly every long form character that has existed for a long time has had dozens of writers yet at no point have they ever had views so drastically different that they can no longer adapt the same character

Maybe this is just an issue with you
how many fucking versions of mythological beings is there?

How can demons have a generally agreed look and moral viewing if the idea was that everyone has a unique vision

No people agree on more then they dont
And we have exceptions in poltitical spaces because people who do politics are generally just stupid

Where a normal joe who is not terminally online, would have no issue with a story involving a powerful women or a housemaid
leftists and right wingers would get childishly upset because such ideals are not in line with the mandated beliefs

This is all about your intrustic value, you cant see someone making a story with x element unless they agree with it cause you lack nuance and would get upset over the of a stay at home wife in media

Just cause you cant make a story without asserting your beliefs in it due to your status as a terminally online person, does not mean actual normal everyday people cant write a story unrelated to their politics

hell people do it all the time hence why you had this made up defintion so that it's not you and your group that cant make neutral stories everyone cant as they are just as biased as you. what horse shit

Also you might not understand it, this is political take. In fact this specific exemple is VERY political in the sence that it perpetuate the idea that you should grow your own wealth by yourself.
That example was grass being green
the color of a species of plant

it has nothing to do with your wealth

your reaching really hard here

I was just pointing out that people generally agree on the color of grass as most people dont share entirely unrelated viewings on things especially in the same culture
People live in houses
sleep on beds
fish live in water

Most people at least to some level, Understand some level of the same reality
And that's why writers can change out in different installments of a series

it's because, people can understand outside of their own vision

the very fact empathy exists, shows your just wrong
as if everyone was isolated in their own unique feelings then synthpathy based od understanding of another's pain or suffering could just never happen

but your a ideologue, you dont think about the actual logicality of your statements

The show with big boobed woman

and furries is leftist??

sexualization is bad thing cause of objectification at least according to leftist ideals, ironically right wingers also hate sexualization but for them it's about degeneracy ig

Despite being a leftist, Apparently you dont know leftist beliefs and theory

Meaning of the word and everyone on the planet > your baseless opinion

no
my point is,

If vison is what defines stories then long standing stories with dated ideals wouldt exist

your potitical framework for media is trash

Egyptians had fucking slaves, if it was about visions and their beliefs entirely as your personal own belief says
Then nobody would talk about them or their art or deties as they would have bad visions

but people still talk about them almost as if nobody gives a flying fuck about your idea of visions other then you

I dont have to agree with the idea of slaves to like their clothing style or their mythology
You literally cant see anything outside of your potitical beliefs

like you cant understand the idea of thor being liked cause he's strong and manly
you only see someone as a fan of genocide because that's what thor did, he fucking slaughtered frost giants

maybe you dont think that directly but my point being, there is interest in stuff outside of the values that you literally just cant fathom apparently

No the problem is you disagree with the entire human race who speaks english on what the term poltical means

and you also disagree with the actual literal definition of the term

Problem is not me being narrow minded
it's you being so divorced from reality

Peroroncino

β€Ž
he was naming a character which would not get made in modern day as one piece would be cancelled if it was made in the west

did you not read his comment
all he did is say a name to me, and i don't remember johnny bravo being scared of trans people or spying on naked women

one piece is inherently political even though it is about politics of one piece world. Several events have been inspired from real world politics. From revolutionary army to civil war to military coup to racial segregation, speciesism, genocide, government propaganda. Their reverie/levelly is just our version of United Nations. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

if your talking about a character getting canceled then he responds with johnny brovo, the implication is that he would get canceled no?

He flirts with women and has muscles
that's a big no in modern day
Post automatically merged:

this would never air today

Peroroncino

β€Ž
if your talking about a character getting canceled then he responds with johnny brovo, the implication is that he would get canceled no?

He flirts with women and has muscles
that's a big no in modern day
probably but comparing johnny bravo to sanji makes no sense since johnny doesn't do the things sanji does there's also a difference between not being made and being cancelled