Controversial Stop Making ONE PIECE Political!

Politic

• Watermelon?

• Blame TheAncientCenturian

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was giving an American equivalent to Japans pervert trope. But you're right, Sanji wouldn't fly with the insane people we have in charge of media here. Thank god Japan hasn't sold out and actually fights back. Hopefully media will go back to how it used to be when companies weren't so afraid of offending people that they take out all creative expression.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
when did johnny do that
we're not talking about johnny :lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

Dude that tropes been around in media eastern and western since before you were born. Boys always want to see the girls lockerrooms/bathrooms in even kids movies. It's a joke. Grow up and stop being such an SJW.
yes it's a gag,does that mean it's not harassment?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Dude that tropes been around in media eastern and western since before you were born. Boys always want to see the girls lockerrooms/bathrooms in even kids movies. It's a joke. Grow up and stop being such an SJW.
If i walked right now into a womens bahtroom to spy on them even as a joke, and i got caught, i would lose my job so fast, publicly shamed, prolly.give trauma to women and god knows what else

If i walked right now into a womens bahtroom to spy on them even as a joke, and i got caught, i would lose my job so fast, publicly shamed, prolly.give trauma to women and god knows what else
Yeah these days that will happen. Like I said, todays societal climate has gone insane and back to the dark ages. In the 90s, that'd have just been a joke. You may get a purse in your face or a smack, but these days everyone wants to sue everything with a pulse, get offended at breathing and destroy every tiny speck of fun that still exists.

I hate todays world and especially the internet. I miss wild west internet so damn much.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yeah these days that will happen. Like I said, todays societal climate has gone insane and back to the dark ages. In the 90s, that'd have just been a joke. You may get a purse in your face or a smack, but these days everyone wants to sue everything with a pulse, get offended at breathing and destroy every tiny speck of fun that still exists.
if i ever catch a grown ass man spying on my daughter i'll be the one going to jail instead, joke or no joke