Future Events Straw Hats realy needs more Members?

Overall Yamato will almost certainly join but I don't see another necessarily do that expecially now that the manga will arguably be entering its final stage..
Final stage really is subjective. It's not going to be "one" more arc. It's the final plotline. It requires setup and time. We need to go to Elbaf. We need to get the 4th RP. We need more characterization for Shanks/Blackbeard. We need to be introduced to Vegapunk and the SSG. We need to resolve the Kuma/Bonney/Revo plotline. There are a thousand little things that need be addressed, all while setting the stage to bring Luffy and crew to the final war.

I see a lot of people speculating about Carrot, Yamato, Marco, Smoker, Law, Katakuri, Tama, even Ceaser (only idiots think that) being future Straw Hat nakamas, but do we really need more crew members? Will these characters have enough development to be from the Straw Hats?
I think Oda needs to realize the straw hats outside the monster trio and Nami get sidelined to oblivion, no new crew members would be the way to go, but I doubt he gives a damn