Future Events Straw hats vs Admirals

I have a thought that by the end of the series Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will all master AdCoC infusion and achieve the status of a great pirate in the final war as they will be the commanders of Luffy's alliance and each will defeat an Admiral; Zoro vs Fujitora, Sanji vs Kizaru and Usopp vs Ryokugyou while Luffy fights against the Fleet Admiral Sakazuki

No way
Post automatically merged:

And if you're gonna talk about GB ability, better to delete this thread temporarily because there is a room for spoilers
No I will not mention his ability at all

Yes way

If Usopp and Sanji both awaken CoC and infusion next arc then it is set in stone

Lmao usopp can't even escape from P1 and Ulti properly, how would he suddenly handle a certified top tier
This is Shonen Oda can just make him super strong once he realizes he’s a brave warrior of the sea, so yeah he will defeat an Admiral and achieve the status of Dai Kaizoku

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Oven vs Akainu (Superior heat user vs fodder magma)
Jack vs Fujitora (Rematch)
Foxy vs Kizaru (Obvious reason)
Crocodile vs Greenbull (Drys his plants out)

I have a thought that by the end of the series Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will all master AdCoC infusion and achieve the status of a great pirate in the final war as they will be the commanders of Luffy's alliance and each will defeat an Admiral; Zoro vs Fujitora, Sanji vs Kizaru and Usopp vs Ryokugyou while Luffy fights against the Fleet Admiral Sakazuki
Usopp is fighting a little girl, Ida can't get enough of that gag