Speculations Strawhat Bounties same order..

H

Herrera95

No it doesn't lmao. I told you first time looks like you still want more Ls.

Oda said in SBS, Crocodile's active bounty would be minimum 162 million, (twice of his passive 81 million bounty), at that time, and Luffy got only 100 million bounty for beating Crocodile.

Moria's bounty is 320, and Luffy got only 300 million bounty for beating him.

Enjoy your extra Ls.
SBS is not canon no matter what Oda thinks or says.

Luffy didn't got a raise about Moriah at all. 300 mi was for Enies Lobby. That's because WG encovered what happened to Moriah. Pretty much is Luke he officially didn't lost to Luffy. As I said it was the only exception along with Kaido.

SBS is not canon no matter what Oda thinks or says.

Luffy didn't got a raise about Moriah at all. 300 mi was for Enies Lobby. That's because WG encovered what happened to Moriah. Pretty much is Luke he officially didn't lost to Luffy. As I said it was the only exception along with Kaido.
So you think beating Crocodile = 100 million? :kaidowhat:

He remained at 300 after beating 320 million Moria, their bounties were never based on that, you got debunked.

H

Herrera95

So you think beating Crocodile = 100 million? :kaidowhat:

He remained at 300 after beating 320 million Moria, their bounties were never based on that, you got debunked.
His 100 mi bounty was after Crocodile 81 million.
His 30 mi bounty was after all the 10-20mi pirates that he defeated in East Blue.
He didn't had a raise about Moriah because it was covered. So no one in the world knew about it.
His 500 mi bounty was after Doflamingo 340 mi bounty.
His 1,5 bi bounty was after Katakuri 1 bi bounty.

Moriah and Kaido are the only exception. Moriah still has a good reason for not raising his bounty but Kaido was just for having Luffy as eternal underdog.