Chapter Discussion Strawhats as a Yonko crew.

It has been while since EG arc started. Strawhats enter the arc as yonkou crew. But , personally , i did not see any yonkou crew feats from any crew member except Luffy.

Patttern is same for each yonkou crew . So , reason of calling crew as a yonkou crew is just only their captain. The others looks to me fodder at that point.

Captain % 99 the others % 1 of crew .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yonko Luffy has become so strong that the entire fandom is wondering right now if the guy needs a crew. LOL
This is expected of him, as he fought and with a lot of help and defeated WSC.

Yonko Luffy has become so strong that the entire fandom is wondering right now if the guy needs a crew. LOL
This is expected of him, as he fought and with a lot of help and defeated WSC.
Entire fandom? Lol what?:saitahu:

Luffy’s job is to fight the toughest person.
Zoro’s job is to fight the second strongest.
Sanji’s a cook and typically fights the third strongest.

Nami is a Navigator so her job is to steer the crew in the right direction when traveling.

Ussop is the Sniper/liar of the crew.
Franky maintains the ship.
Robin is an archeologist.

How are any of them supposed to help in this situation? Let’s not act stupid here. Luffy is the only one who can fight these two atm. Neither Kizaru nor Saturn are easy opponents. So they won’t fall for Ussop’s silly tricks or Franky’s laser beams. While Sanji is able to fight Kizaru to a certain degree he would only be a burden to Luffy in the end.

People find it so easy to blame Luffy for taking the spotlight but don’t want to think logically about what these characters can and can’t do.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It has been while since EG arc started. Strawhats enter the arc as yonkou crew. But , personally , i did not see any yonkou crew feats from any crew member except Luffy.

Patttern is same for each yonkou crew . So , reason of calling crew as a yonkou crew is just only their captain. The others looks to me fodder at that point.

Captain % 99 the others % 1 of crew .
Is this cope or a weak bait? :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Entire fandom? Lol what?:saitahu:

Luffy’s job is to fight the toughest person.
Zoro’s job is to fight the second strongest.
Sanji’s a cook and typically fights the third strongest.

Nami is a Navigator so her job is to steer the crew in the right direction when traveling.

Ussop is the Sniper/liar of the crew.
Franky maintains the ship.
Robin is an archeologist.

How are any of them supposed to help in this situation? Let’s not act stupid here. Luffy is the only one who can fight these two atm. Neither Kizaru nor Saturn are easy opponents. So they won’t fall for Ussop’s silly tricks or Franky’s laser beams. While Sanji is able to fight Kizaru to a certain degree he would only be a burden to Luffy in the end.

People find it so easy to blame Luffy for taking the spotlight but don’t want to think logically about what these characters can and can’t do.
Ussop is supposed to be close to beating the guy who kills his dad yonko shanks THIRD STRONGEST FIGHTER

Let's be honest. Her navigation have been of little use since the Timeskip. That Log Pose with the three needles is all the Straw Hats really needs. Same goes to Ussop.
That's been the case for a long time now. Maybe not since WCI. Often times the only people who tend to get most spotlight are the fighters of the crew. (Monster Trio)

Mid trio and the everyone else usually stay away until they are needed. This isn't anything new. Ussop will probably get more focus once we get to Elbaf.
Ussop is supposed to be close to beating the guy who kills his dad yonko shanks THIRD STRONGEST FIGHTER
Not really if anything has been made clear in the last couple of years it's that Ussop is not like his father.
Oda: I was super excited when drawing the quarrel between Luffy and Usoop. Their speech easily popped up in my mind one after another.
Luffy's VA: Usopp is a nice character, right?
Oda: Yeah, my audience can feel close to Usopp since most characters around him are superhumans.
Oda: I hope Usopp will keep being the weakest strawhats member no matter who joins the crew in the future. And I hope Chopper will get fooled by Usopp's lies forever. [source: 10th Treasures 2007]
:beanmean: