Speculations Stronger than Kaido and Big Mom

N

NeutralWatcher

Alive character only current Garp and Dragon.

Admirals and Shanks compared to Big Mom and Kaido might go extreme diff either way depends how Oda would hype Shanks and admirals at EOS.

stronger than Big Mom - 10 other top tiers
( 3 other Emperors , 3 Admirals + 1 FA , Kuzan Mihawk Dragon )

stronger than Kaido - from known characters , no one , but Imu is probably more powerful if based on Ymir

Big Mom power level has been very inconsistent since her introduction in the serie so it's hard to evaluate.

It's easier with Kaido who aside from his fight with Luffy that he won because of plot and Oda's hate (laziness?) to draw a fight.
But since the beginning of Oden's flashback and the raid it's very clear and consistent. I think it's also fair to say that his power level has been retconned.

So I will humbly try to give out a few characters that are currently stronger than Raid Kaido. Here's my list: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei, Franky, Robin, Nami with Zeus, Law, Kidd, Killer, Apoo, King, Queen, Drake, Jack, all scabbards, Bepo, Hyogoro, Hawkins, Marco, Pedospero. That's for the ones present at Onigashima.
There are a bit more outside: Mihawk (one shot with his butter knife), Shanks, every admiral aside from Fujitora, Katakuri, Cracker, Urouge, Crocodile, smoker, tashigi, Garp, sengoku, Doffy, Vergo, Marguerite, Boa Hancock, Sentomaru... well the list goes on and on.

If you consider Kaido and Big Mom to be equals, then:

Akainu and Blackbeard are above both since they seem to be the 2 main villains of the final saga.
Imu also has the potential to be another primary fighting villain and could be above Kaido and Big Mom.
Mihawk by definition of his title, is above Big Mom so in this instance he would be above both.
The 3 admirals {Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu} seem to be less important than Akainu and therefore are probably relative to Kaido and Big Mom and not superior.
Dragon, Aokiji and Shanks are all characters that could be relative or superior, can't say for sure.

So if I had to make a list: {Akainu, Blackbeard, Mihawk} would be the characters that are currently stronger than Big Mom and Kaido (if they're considered equals).
Kizaru was confiden5 that he could stop Kaido and Big Mom alone
nearly all YC are trash so two admirals can solo the whole crew

All admirals are stronger
Gorosei
Kong
Garp
Senghok
Roger
Whitebeard
Oden if he was alive
Dragon
Mihawk

As we can see Yonkos are overhyped yhey have a massiv crew and vast ressources individually they arent that strong

Luffy now can easily fight Kaido because he gained adv haki his Gear 4 already allowed him physically match Kaido

No known top tier alive can beat Kaido, his hype/portrayal clearly dictates he’s the strongest. 1-1 bet on Kaido, literally nothing yet disproven that manga canon.... Imu/dragon are shadow figures so there a maybe. BB of course a given eventually as well.

Akainu for whatever reason keeps getting brought up. When Kaido Introduction comes after Akainu vs Kuzan, a well known battle across the oceans. It pretty much established that despite the admirals best showings being known. The seas still know/interpret Kaido to be the strongest, nobodys claiming u bet on the magma brat 1-1 lls. There’s also this make believe Notion he magically goes from at best equal to oldbread. To a serious Challenge for PK lvl luffy?? How he does it, never actually answered but then personal bias doesn’t require facts....

Mihawk/Shank unlike akainu actual have a real shot. Both are likely ryou masters, a major weakness to Kaido. An unlike like akainu there Cqc abilities are actually as hyped as Kaido’s. Problems is there’s no actual argument why either actually stronger. In the actual canon anyway. Best you’ll get is they can hurt Kaido so they win. Completely disregarding the opposite. Or some personal bias expectations they have for the characters EoS value.

Now meme when written by Oda loses to basically any top tier. In an out of verse setting only shank/mihawk/Kaido/Kizaru/ EoS BB can beat her.
Post automatically merged:

Prime roger
Prime xebec
Prime garp
Prime Wb
EOS Akainu
EOS BB
guaranteed are stronger.
:jay-he:

U tried Lol, notice how 90% of the guys on that list are PK lvl. Magma brat clearly lost, current portrayal already guaranteed he wasn’t stronger. When Kaido got introduced as the strongest living creature.

Last edited:
Probably those top tier characters in their prime whose long-term narrative put them above Kaido in terms of importance. Roger, Whitebeard and maybe Garp back then, in the close future Blackbeard and Luffy, and more than likely Akainu.

The problem with Kaido and Big Mom are certain, I don't know if inconsistencies, but ambivalences with their portrayal. Linlin is a goofy character that is put in funny situations but, at the end of the day, she remains almost untouched and Oda consistently alludes her strength closeness to Kaido (if they aren't equal I doubt they are too far apart). Regarding Kaido himself, I personally don't buy the literality according to which some interpret his title but it is true that there's this narrative about his power from an in-world perspective (characters saying that he's the strongest in one versus one) and, at the end of the day, not only is he designed after a creature that basically represents superior strength for the Japanese but his fruit is the allmighty dragon.

I guess this will become clearer in the future.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No known top tier alive can beat Kaido, his hype/portrayal clearly dictates he’s the strongest. 1-1 bet on Kaido, literally nothing yet disproven that manga canon.... Imu/dragon are shadow figures so there a maybe. BB of course a given eventually as well.

Akainu for whatever reason keeps getting brought up. When Kaido Introduction comes after Akainu vs Kuzan, a well known battle across the oceans. It pretty much established that despite the admirals best showings being known. The seas still know/interpret Kaido to be the strongest, nobodys claiming u bet on the magma brat 1-1 lls. There’s also this make believe Notion he magically goes from at best equal to oldbread. To a serious Challenge for PK lvl luffy?? How he does it, never actually answered but then personal bias doesn’t require facts....

Mihawk/Shank unlike akainu actual have a real shot. Both are likely ryou masters, a major weakness to Kaido. An unlike like akainu there Cqc abilities are actually as hyped as Kaido’s. Problems is there’s no actual argument why either actually stronger. In the actual canon anyway. Best you’ll get is they can hurt Kaido so they win. Completely disregarding the opposite. Or some personal bias expectations they have for the characters EoS value.

Now meme when written by Oda loses to basically any top tier. In an out of verse setting only shank/mihawk/Kaido/Kizaru/ EoS BB can beat her.

:jay-he:

U tried Lol, notice how 90% of the guys on that list are PK lvl. Magma brat clearly lost, current portrayal already guaranteed he wasn’t stronger. When Kaido got introduced as the strongest living creature.
Lmfao you are deluded.
Kaido and meme are the weakest.
They both have trash haki.
Kinemon can cut kaido at will but mihawk and shanks cant ??? Lmfao.
Hes a one shot material for swordsman of that calibur.
Akainu bodies kaido with ease.
Add the ryou akainu has to his magma its gg.
Let kaido show haki to even touch akainu before you run your mouth again.

Lmfao you are deluded.
Kaido and meme are the weakest.
The irony lol, dumbass thinks I’m deluded. Yet’s claiming Kaido among the weakest top tiers. Despite having the best combat ability hype among top tier. Meme a meme tho...
They both have trash haki.
We know little to nothing about either haki. Stop making shit up all the damn time. It makes u come off as a dumbass...

Kinemon can cut kaido at will but mihawk and shanks cant ??? Lmfao.
Hes a one shot material for swordsman of that calibur.
I’m guessing u didn’t actually read the post huh?? I flat out state both can harm Kaido....

Then to make it worst, u do exactly what I claim lls. State mihawk/shanks can win purely off simply being able to hurt them. Ur not the brightest are you??
Akainu bodies kaido with ease.
Add the ryou akainu has to his magma its gg.
Let kaido show haki to even touch akainu before you run your mouth again.
Do u actually see the shit u type up??

Kaido doesn’t have basic haki in ur opinion(wow). An akainu randomly can beat Kaido with ease, yet has inferior portrayal in canon.

Ur hot takes are still as poor as ever

after the most recent chapters thats not an outlandish claim though?
If ur into trolling maybe. Nothing in the recent chapters indicate Kaido’s not the strongest. An damn sure not the weakest.

Just because a couple morons see something an go completely blank. Doesn’t mean the claims not outlandish. Especially since 90% of the recent “bad feats”, are just him being damaged by shit that literally hurt every top tier worst. Even the clowning of who the characters are. Completely rely on people going brain dead to the fact there using a form of haki most shown high tiers don’t have.

like honestly, who the hell actually believes that Kin can’t cut any admiral. Or damage WB/Shank/mihawk?? The canon itself showing under the right circumstances he can easily.

HA001

The irony lol, dumbass thinks I’m deluded. Yet’s claiming Kaido among the weakest top tiers. Despite having the best combat ability hype among top tier. Meme a meme tho...
We know little to nothing about either haki. Stop making shit up all the damn time. It makes u come off as a dumbass...

I’m guessing u didn’t actually read the post huh?? I flat out state both can harm Kaido....

Then to make it worst, u do exactly what I claim lls. State mihawk/shanks can win purely off simply being able to hurt them. Ur not the brightest are you??

Do u actually see the shit u type up??

Kaido doesn’t have basic haki in ur opinion(wow). An akainu randomly can beat Kaido with ease, yet has inferior portrayal in canon.

Ur hot takes are still as poor as ever
Lmfao meme and kaido are basically equals you know youre wrong but you too much of a bitch to admit it.

So kinemon can cut kaido at will. Kinemon.
Mihawk and shanks would one shot kaido with ease. Their ryou and swordsmanship is superior to oden (who was about to 2 shot kill kaido) let alone kinemon.

Weve had 2 arcs of meme shes showed shit coo and basic hardening
Cant even koka her sword.
Couldn't hurt kaido in days kiku could with ease.
Kaidos shown nothing.
Akainu has shown ryou and fs and has the highest offensive power of all devil fruits.
He beats kaido with ease.

If ur into trolling maybe. Nothing in the recent chapters indicate Kaido’s not the strongest. An damn sure not the weakest.

Just because a couple morons see something an go completely blank. Doesn’t mean the claims not outlandish. Especially since 90% of the recent “bad feats”, are just him being damaged by shit that literally hurt every top tier worst. Even the clowning of who the characters are. Completely rely on people going brain dead to the fact there using a form of haki most shown high tiers don’t have.

like honestly, who the hell actually believes that Kin can’t cut any admiral. Or damage WB/Shank/mihawk?? The canon itself showing under the right circumstances he can easily.
Boa sisters can hurt kaido they lost to pre skip luffy.
It is absolutely shit portrayal for kaido you brain dead clown.
Having ryou doesnt stop kinemon and kilu being weak.
Vista nor marco could hurt akainu with a free shot but kinemon can. Keep up the shit bro lmfao.

Lmfao meme and kaido are basically equals you know youre wrong but you too much of a bitch to admit it.
basically equals mean there’s a winner... An obviously portrayal would imply that’s Kaido. Bold seems to fit u well in the current situation lls.

1-1 bet on Kaido, not ur fav sorry
:josad:
So kinemon can cut kaido at will. Kinemon.
Mihawk and shanks would one shot kaido with ease. Their ryou and swordsmanship is superior to oden (who was about to 2 shot kill kaido) let alone kinemon.
An Kaido was able to one shot Oden. Someone who’s durability and endurance, feats/hype shit all over mihawk/Shanks. So based off ur clown car logic Kaido winning just as likely. Now Mihawk has no Cqc feats against a top tier we’ve seen. Kaido does so he more likely to land his move.
Weve had 2 arcs of meme shes showed shit coo and basic hardening
Cant even koka her sword.
Couldn't hurt kaido in days kiku could with ease.
Kaidos shown nothing.
So basically no actual proper showings. Meme was brain dead most of WCI, an neither shown much of anything on Wano yet. Lack of showings doesn’t mean u can’t do something. A mihawk swallower like yourself, should know that well. Showing wise he doesn’t even belong with Yonko.
Akainu has shown ryou and fs and has the highest offensive power of all devil fruits.
He beats kaido with ease.
repeating something dumb, doesn’t make it less dumb....
Boa sisters can hurt kaido they lost to pre skip luffy.
It is absolutely shit portrayal for kaido you brain dead clown.
Kaido didn’t an isn’t going to lose. Way to just bring up something totally irrelevant 👍🏾. Now as far as him actually taking damage, if Kaido a clown then everybody is.

All ur admirals and sword gods, are factually easier to damage. None requires AcoA, so Kaido durability still factually >> ur fav.... An they all can be injured by mid tiers given the opportunity. Instead of being bias try applying ur clown logic to ur favs as well.
Having ryou doesnt stop kinemon and kilu being weak.
correct, but having ryou does mean they can harm mihawk/shanks or any admiral. With Lil to no issue. But of course ur to bias to actually use ur brain lls.
Vista nor marco could hurt akainu with a free shot but kinemon can. Keep up the shit bro lmfao.
neithers been implied to have ryou, how many damn assumptions are u going to pack into one post lol. An akainu clearly using haki to defend, making the feat not even an accurate comparison. God ur special....

Last edited:
D: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy

O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.

As if Oda's intentions about Kaido hasn't been clear from the beginning, he even goes out of his way to mention it in an SBS. Denying his status in the OP World is just a means for people to satiate their own head cannons.

D: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy

O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.

As if Oda's intentions about Kaido hasn't been clear from the beginning, he even goes out of his way to mention it in an SBS. Denying his status in the OP World is just a means for people to satiate their own head cannons.
Nope the multitude of portrayal indicating Kaido the strongest. Is all made up, random cave dwellers one day saw Kaido fight a low tier. An that’s how 1-1 bet on Kaido started.

sincerely swordbois/admiral gang
:gokulaugh:

Like on a serious note, this shit needs to stop already. U have morons pushing akainu/mihawk to PK lvl, just to refute the obvious. Neither even having portrayal above oldbread by the way. Kaido the strongest get over it guys!!!

Not including dead, EOS or prime versions of characters...no one else can compare when considering reputations. Obviously that changes when you bring future possibilities and reveals into mind but at that point anyone could be stronger really.

HA001

basically equals mean there’s a winner... An obviously portrayal would imply that’s Kaido. Bold seems to fit u well in the current situation lls.

1-1 bet on Kaido, not ur fav sorry
:josad:
An Kaido was able to one shot Oden. Someone who’s durability and endurance, feats/hype shit all over mihawk/Shanks. So based off ur clown car logic Kaido winning just as likely. Now Mihawk has no Cqc feats against a top tier we’ve seen. Kaido does so he more likely to land his move.
So basically no actual proper showings. Meme was brain dead most of WCI, an neither shown much of anything on Wano yet. Lack of showings doesn’t mean u can’t do something. A mihawk swallower like yourself, should know that well. Showing wise he doesn’t even belong with Yonko.
repeating something dumb, doesn’t make it less dumb....
Kaido didn’t an isn’t going to lose. Way to just bring up something totally irrelevant 👍🏾. Now as far as him actually taking damage, if Kaido a clown then everybody is.

All ur admirals and sword gods, are factually easier to damage. None requires AcoA, so Kaido durability still factually >> ur fav.... An they all can be injured by mid tiers given the opportunity. Instead of being bias try applying ur clown logic to ur favs as well.
correct, but having ryou does mean they can harm mihawk/shanks or any admiral. With Lil to no issue. But of course ur to bias to actually use ur brain lls.
neithers been implied to have ryou, how many damn assumptions are u going to pack into one post lol. An akainu clearly using haki to defend, making the feat not even an accurate comparison. God ur special....
1 vs 1 king was fake hype.

In reality he had to ambush oden with an army of 1000.

Kaido didnt one shot shit. Oden fought through an army for hours and tanked boro breath. And it was a sneak attack.

They arent easier to hit you moron. Kaido doesnt dodge he takes attack because of his dragon scales which once you get past is a sitting duck.

Again vista and marco hit akainu with haki and did nothing.

Kaido cant even touch akainu.

meh, her not doing it yet doesnt mean she CANT do it. Same with law
Why wouldnt law do it if he could? Why would he hold back against doffy his life goal ?
Meme hasnt used it either she doesnt see particularly versed in haki.