Anime & Manga Strongest character Zoro can defeat without fainting, sneak attacking or having a fodder say that he won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do refrain from comparing me to anyone else here. I’m too unique to be compared to anyone besides Kaios.

I’m not a folower like you that HA0 guy or this random cinera person
If I was a follower I would've knelt down and sucked the dick of your ideologies. I like zoro, you don't. I believe zoro has the potential to defeat at least some form of YC without plot, you don't. That's fine but to slander zoro BC you don't like him is a lol. At least I slander Sanji BC his portrayal has been ass since timeskip. Once upon a time Sanji and zoro were equal to me 😂

If I was a follower I would've knelt down and sucked the dick of your ideologies. I like zoro, you don't. I believe zoro has the potential to defeat at least some form of YC without plot, you don't. That's fine but to slander zoro BC you don't like him is a lol. At least I slander Sanji BC his portrayal has been ass since timeskip. Once upon a time Sanji and zoro were equal to me 😂
You think I slander Zoro? Hilarious.

I call you a follower because you have the same thought process of every other Zoro fan I’ve come across, Identical. It’s always “Zoro could 1 shot Kaido with no sword style” or “Zoro makes big mom and her entire crew pass out with CoC” something he doesn’t even have....and who says I don’t like Zoro exactly? I just like Sanji better is all and I believe he could defeat YC’s as well.

People slander Sanji just bc they don’t like him. Would you have the same response to them?

You think I slander Zoro? Hilarious.

I call you a follower because you have the same thought process of every other Zoro fan I’ve come across, Identical. It’s always “Zoro could 1 shot Kaido with no sword style” or “Zoro makes big mom and her entire crew pass out with CoC” something he doesn’t even have....and who says I don’t like Zoro exactly? I just like Sanji better is all and I believe he could defeat YC’s as well.

People slander Sanji just bc they don’t like him. Would you have the same response to them?
Bruhhhh, zoro be good but he ain't that fucking good. Nah I look after my own, Sanji fans can tell he Sanji haters to fuck off and I'll stick to telling zoro haters to fuck off.

Bruhhhh, zoro be good but he ain't that fucking good. Nah I look after my own, Sanji fans can tell he Sanji haters to fuck off and I'll stick to telling zoro haters to fuck off.
not surprised. Exactly what I thought you’d say.
Bias.

And if you think this way then by default that HA0 and the random must think the same way.

Do you get why i call you followers now? Because you all think identically with identical personalities

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
not surprised. Exactly what I thought you’d say.
Bias.

And if you think this way then by default that HA0 and the random must think the same way.

Do you get why i call you followers now? Because you all think identically with identical personalities
You're not cool saying stupid shit.
Oh everyone says the earth isnt flat they must be followers im to cool for that ill say the earth is flat.
Thats you.
That doesnt make you above anyone. It just makes you wrong.

You're not cool saying stupid shit.
Oh everyone says the earth isnt flat they must be followers im to cool for that ill say the earth is flat.
Thats you.
That doesnt make you above anyone. It just makes you wrong.
No. It makes me unique. The only one’s trying to be cool are followers like yourself. I am beyond that.

Whatever you say flat earther.
Not really an insult to me considering this zoro cult you are apart of are more comparable to flat earthers than i am.

i am one single person. You are a full on cult
Post automatically merged:

*Gets punished once, decides to bend over*
Bend over? LOL IM STILL OUT HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW SANJI>>>>>ZORO WTF????

That’s why you’re so tilted tf you on homie???

I even told the lame ass admin to ban me cause i gave no fucks but they ain’t want to for some reason......you tripping

Not really an insult to me considering this zoro cult you are apart of are more comparable to flat earthers than i am.

i am one single person. You are a full on cult

Bend over? LOL IM STILL OUT HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW SANJI>>>>>ZORO WTF????

That’s why you’re so tilted tf you on homie???

I even told the lame ass admin to ban me cause i gave no fucks but they ain’t want to for some reason......you tripping
You're about as incoherent as me, we should give this a rest. It ain't going nowhere

Jesus m8, stop with the bullshit aye 😂 you're a delusional Sanji fan that literally has his brains in his ass. we are literally the same, too stubborn and hold our favourites with high regards
Maybe i am delusional, maybe I’m not. But you’re right. I can’t just let people trash my boi!

Can’t wait till sanji dislocates Kaido’s Jaw! Until then I’ll watch Sanji beat King and Queen at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.