Break Week Strongest SWORD members are Rear-Admirals

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oh, I forgot.
No, Maha is weaker than Drake. Basically implied that it's Izo lvl.

Mr.Go didn't do that. Not even close. It was a close fight.
Drake > Maha ? I don’t know
Maybe, I’m not totally opposed to that idea
But a close fight

Go indeed mid diffed Drake

The fight lasted 2 minutes at best, GO had only some bruises and little injuries while he totally wasted Drake, the guy was a blood pool in the ground.

It wasn’t an high diff

Drake > Maha ? I don’t know
Maybe, I’m not totally opposed to that idea
But a close fight

Go indeed mid diffed Drake

The fight lasted 2 minutes at best, GO had only some bruises and little injuries while he totally wasted Drake, the guy was a blood pool in the ground.

It wasn’t an high diff
Drake is equal to Zoro preAdCoC /black aura on rooftop. You think Maha or Izo are at that lvl? lol

The minutes don't matter. Zoro vs Ryuma was 5 minutes fight.
And Oda didn't even bother about that. The way he drawn them in the final moments of the fight, seemed like the fight went for hours lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And Oda didn't even bother about that. The way he drawn them in the final moments of the fight, seemed like the fight went for hours lol.
How the fight was an high diff ?

Mr.GO fought Drake head on and mid diff him fast and with lot of energy to spare.
Then Drake sneaked attack GO and inflict him a fatal injury. Then GO even like that made short work of Drake and destroyed him. Then he was strong enough to reach the rooftop and fulfil his mission stopping Luffy and helping Kaido killing him.

GO > Drake is not even a debate and it’s not a really close fight. Just a moderately difficult fight.

How the fight was an high diff ?

Mr.GO fought Drake head on and mid diff him fast and with lot of energy to spare.
Then Drake sneaked attack GO and inflict him a fatal injury. Then GO even like that made short work of Drake and destroyed him. Then he was strong enough to reach the rooftop and fulfil his mission stopping Luffy and helping Kaido killing him.

GO > Drake is not even a debate and it’s not a really close fight. Just a moderately difficult fight.
"Much energy" to spare does not mean a mid diff lmao, what an idiotic criteria.

Mr.Go was sweating and praised Drake strength, that's not smth you says about a mid diff battle lol.
And a stab is not a "fatal injury" in One Piece. Sanji was stabbed in Thriller Bark and his fightning power barely dropped or didnt at all.
Nor it was for WB (the only problem was him losing blood continuously more than the stab itself).

Can you even read bro? I already stated that Go > Drake lmao. At least try it.

Serious Zoro Cuts him into two. If he was so strong why not Add him to Rooftop. He was a supernova as well.
Serious Zoro can't even put down Apoo properly despite sneaking on him.
Kekw.
Zoroturds showing why are they the subspecies of One Piece community again.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
"Much energy" to spare does not mean a mid diff lmao, what an idiotic criteria.

Mr.Go was sweating and praised Drake strength, that's not smth you says about a mid diff battle lol.
And a stab is not a "fatal injury" in One Piece. Sanji was stabbed in Thriller Bark and his fightning power barely dropped or didnt at all.
Nor it was for WB (the only problem was him losing blood continuously more than the stab itself).

Can you even read bro? I already stated that Go > Drake lmao. At least try it.

Serious Zoro can't even put down Apoo properly despite sneaking on him.
Kekw.
Zoroturds showing why are they the subspecies of One Piece community again.
🤡