Powers & Abilities Strongest Swordsman in Beast Pirates

Strongest Swordsman in Beast Pirates

• King

Votes: 68 87.2%
  • Queen

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters
A female samurai should have been one of the calamities, this could have been huge for Zoro as a character.
Sooo all my money goes to Tashigi defeating Zoro in a future and then him beating her as the last barrier before Mihawk

tbh should be king as WC1, I I was hoping that Who'sWho would surprise us but after the last chapter I don't expect much from him

so far queen low diff x drake with one sword and king lost his sword to veteran level izo ( one bullet )

untill further feats from king queen is the superior swordsman.
So queen beats king in combat?
Post automatically merged:

so far queen low diff x drake with one sword and king lost his sword to veteran level izo ( one bullet )

untill further feats from king queen is the superior swordsman.
What exactly shows that Whos who didnt participate in this ambush of drake?

Queen beat Drake with one sword
Headcanon. There's no confirmation that Who's who and Hawkins didn't participate in this situation

Tashigi defeating Zoro in a future and then him beating her as the last barrier before Mihawk
Zoro will never lose again remember

Picca was not a swordman tho...
He was tho

Dude he literally has swords that he uses to fight... he's a swordsman. You have to determine who's stronger between the two, right now that is impossible since neither of them have feats.
You don't think King being KING means he's stronger than QUEEN?

een 1 shot drake with his sword. you must be crazy to think king is better swordman
There's no panel of Queen doing anything to drake.

And king is stronger than queen so he's the better swordsman

it might be queen.
@rednose red
Why?

most skilled is probably who’s who and king the strongest swordman overall is king
@Tobi to bi
"Most skilled" doesn't mean anything. The better swordsman is the one who wins the fight

Last edited:
King
Queen has a mechanic arm and also uses virus and stuff if he is a better swordsman as well then King would be nothing compared to him :kayneshrug:

A female samurai should have been one of the calamities, this could have been huge for Zoro as a character.
Sooo all my money goes to Tashigi defeating Zoro in a future and then him beating her as the last barrier before Mihawk
No. Just no. And what would it add to Zoro as a character? Zoro doesn't care about whether you man or woman.

On topic, King.