Questions & Mysteries Stupid question

Why could Rob Lucci act and respond so quickly when he never saw one of the elders transformed?
Mars is the one talking to him he probably recognized the voice.

Better question is why Jinbei said sorry to him. WTF?

It seems that he as leader of CP0 actually know that Gorosei are immortal beigns. Also Mars didn't call Rob as insect.
Nothing implies that. Kaku is the same as Lucci why he wouldn't be considered an insect too? And I'd say that Mars pretty much thought Lucci was already done by his wounds.

Nothing implies that. Kaku is the same as Lucci why he wouldn't be considered an insect too? And I'd say that Mars pretty much thought Lucci was already done by his wounds.
Kaku is not the same as Lucci.

Lucci is leader of CP0, so ofcourse as leader he has more access to secret info.

Idk it's similar with real world, it is not enough to work on same company to get access to all info about it.

Dude they are no different than Kizaru, Akainu or Garp for Gorosei. Or even the Kings of other nations.
CP0 are servants of Celestial Dragons directly doing what Celestial Dragon's order. But orders it seems they got from highter ierarhy. SO Lucci was probably able to contact with Gorosei more directly then others, and they also could show him their power, which is seems from this chapter. He recognized his masters, by their haki. But maybe their appearence is surprise for him.

Dude they are no different than Kizaru, Akainu or Garp for Gorosei. Or even the Kings of other nations.
Idk they were OK with garp being a D and staying a Vice Admiral
Post automatically merged:

CP0 are servants of Celestial Dragons directly doing what Celestial Dragon's order. But orders it seems they got from highter ierarhy. SO Lucci was probably able to contact with Gorosei more directly then others, and they also could show him their power, which is seems from this chapter. He recognized his masters, by their haki. But maybe their appearence is surprise for him.
I don't think so Saturn said it is long time since he came to the surface

It seems that he as leader of CP0 actually know that Gorosei are immortal beigns. Also Mars didn't call Rob as insect.
I don't think Lucci is is important enough to know such a big secret

Mars is the one talking to him he probably recognized the voice.

Better question is why Jinbei said sorry to him. WTF?

Perhaps voices become more animalistic with the transformations

Ok but he still just an insect to them.

Idk they were OK with garp being a D and staying a Vice Admiral
They never bother too much about Ds. Roger was a one time only which didn't Madd much sense. Garp is nothing but an insect to them.

Perhaps voices become more animalistic with the transformations
There is no mention of it in manga. And I guess anime also didn't changed.

Ok but he still just an insect to them.

They never bother too much about Ds. Roger was a one time only which didn't Madd much sense. Garp is nothing but an insect to them.

There is no mention of it in manga. And I guess anime also didn't changed.
I am not so sure.. He said "splendid work" to lucci and when Egghead started Saturn didn't seem to look down on Kizaru when he talked with him

Considering they chill most of the time in their room and let the marines do the work..
Doesn't mean They seen their Transformations, but They probably know They are ruled by Gigantic Powerful Yokai
For example, those who were in Wano don't need to have seen Kaidou's Dragon Form before to recognize him when He appears as one
It's just enough to know that He is a Massive Azure Dragon

Ryokugyu met Kaidou before? No
But He knew the guy is a Massive Snake-Like Blue Dragon

Did you see any Vice Admiral question Saturn joining the Battlefield?
No, they simply said that those below Rear Admirals shouldn't stay near Saturn

Also CoO Users can recognize whom Haki They are detecting belongs to
It's not like Fujitora for example doesn't know which Haki belongs to who

So Lucci either knows that Gorosei can Transform, but witnessed it now for first time
Or He is familiar with their Haki & recognize who He is talking to

Kaku is not the same as Lucci.

Lucci is leader of CP0, so ofcourse as leader he has more access to secret info.

Idk it's similar with real world, it is not enough to work on same company to get access to all info about it.
The leader of CP0 is probably this guy:

And there is no evidence of hierarchy btw cp0 masked agents