Theory Subterranean Megastracture...Teh Red Line is a Gigantic Gear (wheel)..

i-------------->.

I believe there's secret Subterranean Megastracture activitis going on under earth of one piece world ...

First offf i ma start with these hints :

Giant Mole diggin in Gedatso side story :

There some robots equiped with drill bits...

A general franky also has drill bit on his head :

why oda??? why would u give general franky drill bit????..

if u give general franky drill bit to make him dig underground...that means there something is goin on underground one piece world..

now i have other theory that pluton is giant robot (don't wanna discuss it now sorry)..and this pluton giant robot (that can transform into battleship btw) is equiped with giant drill bit to dig underground...

SO WHAT IS HAPPENING UNDER GROUND ONE PIECE WORLD????..

What is happening is that there was mega stractures built long time ago (most likely during void century) by selestial dragonz..

Now u may ask why?????..

i think it has something to do with volcanoes..

Why it has something to do with volcanoes is still in process under investigation by me...

but for now lets say imu sama want to freeze the world...volcanoes can be huge problem for him/her..becuz they could melt freezing effects ...

i think selestial dragons also built tunnels under earth that shaped like plus symbol...aka world gov + symbol :

this Subterranean Megastracture consist of gigantic gears (cogs)

it may be planetry gears system :

or a other model is One single gigantic gear called REDLINE...

the concept of gearing (motion ) may also be aplied on celestial bodies...

due to force of gravity sun and other planets spin like Cogs..

Red line is a gigantic gear that is controlling teh spining of earth !!!!!!!!! :

Imagine red line doesnt spin at all....do u know effects resulting from this??????...

ok listen...redline is like gigantic dam..that slows down earth rotation...for more infos google china's dam and you'll learn how it's slowing down earth rotation...

now a gigantic dam like redline would stop earth from spining on it's axis....(cogwheel is hidden within rocks of redline)

however selestial dragons wants to keep earth spining...so that giant dam itself aka redline was built in shape of cogwheel to keep earth spining...

if redline is giant cog ...how will earth spin??????...

IT WILL SPIN VERTICALLY...JUST LIKE PLANET VENUS!!!!!...

what hapen if a earth spin verticaly on it's axis??????????..

if earth spin verticaly half of it will be in a permanent night locked in cycle, and the other half in a permanent day...

in a other words you get Teh Ds ...

Note : - earth might have stoped spin at some point in time .. it was hinted in sbs by oda..

half circle earth cold or hot don't necesary make poeple a Ds ..ok????....there are other requirements so that one can have will of D ...i'll post amazing mindblow theory later...

is a earth spining verticaly in one piece world???????????...

there are few hints that sugest earth is spining vertically or at least spining of earth is not spining as it's supose to spin :

1- Zoro fvcked up sense of direction and getting lost...in truth zoro is not blind to directions...zoro's directions instinct are always corect...it's teh earth directions that were purpsly inverted..

2- lufy singing in skypia song north is cold south is hot...in real reality south pole is colder then north pole....lufy instincts and sensations may be right even tho he don't realize that ..

3- gold roger teling silver reylegh "lets turn world upside down"...may not just be metaphor..it could actualy be oda hint that one piece world is turn upside down or spining verticalyy..

4-also in enis loby it's always sunilight...

hollow earth = egg earth :

the selestial dragons discovered a other sun deep hollow earth.. a magnifisant world..

in enis lobi we see giant hole this may be entrance to halow earth..

The earth is often compared to a boiled egg, with the shell representing its crust, the eggwhite its mantle and the yolk its core.

what is teh solutions???..

solution is gears controlling teh spining of earth must be destroyed!!! :

but its not gona be easy task becuz destroying those gears and cogs may come with huge risk such as destruction of fish man island and many distasters on different parts of earth...

a smart plan must be devised to get rid of red line and bring one piece world into one piece unity again..

i wil make part 2 of this theory...and remember...ONE PIECE TREZOR IS GOING TO BE A MECHA HEART !!!..

If Imu is using Map to destroy Islands.
Can this gear move Islands from one location to another.
Making Imu map useless....
i doubt it..but u might be rite ...u never know...
Post automatically merged:

Hory shet! Your theories are getting better, Minamoto-chan. :crazwhat:
The Zoro directions part fits perfectly.
yeah i biliv zoro direction insticts were right..oda been foliing us..

i-------------->.

I believe there's secret Subterranean Megastracture activitis going on under earth of one piece world ...

if u give general franky drill bit to make him dig underground...that means there something is goin on underground one piece world..

now i have other theory that pluton is giant robot (don't wanna discuss it now sorry)..and this pluton giant robot (that can transform into battleship btw) is equiped with giant drill bit to dig underground...

What is happening is that there was mega stractures built long time ago (most likely during void century) by selestial dragonz..

Now u may ask why?????..

Why it has something to do with volcanoes is still in process under investigation by me...

but for now lets say imu sama want to freeze the world...volcanoes can be huge problem for him/her..becuz they could melt freezing effects ...

i think selestial dragons also built tunnels under earth that shaped like plus symbol...aka world gov + symbol :

Red line is a gigantic gear that is controlling teh spining of earth !!!!!!!!! :

Imagine red line doesnt spin at all....do u know effects resulting from this??????...

ok listen...redline is like gigantic dam..that slows down earth rotation...for more infos google china's dam and you'll learn how it's slowing down earth rotation...

now a gigantic dam like redline would stop earth from spining on it's axis....(cogwheel is hidden within rocks of redline)

however selestial dragons wants to keep earth spining...so that giant dam itself aka redline was built in shape of cogwheel to keep earth spining...

if earth spin verticaly half of it will be in a permanent night locked in cycle, and the other half in a permanent day...

Note : - earth might have stoped spin at some point in time .. it was hinted in sbs by oda..

half circle earth cold or hot don't necesary make poeple a Ds ..ok????....there are other requirements so that one can have will of D ...i'll post amazing mindblow theory later...

there are few hints that sugest earth is spining vertically or at least spining of earth is not spining as it's supose to spin :

1- Zoro fvcked up sense of direction and getting lost...in truth zoro is not blind to directions...zoro's directions instinct are always corect...it's teh earth directions that were purpsly inverted..

2- lufy singing in skypia song north is cold south is hot...in real reality south pole is colder then north pole....lufy instincts and sensations may be right even tho he don't realize that ..

3- gold roger teling silver reylegh "lets turn world upside down"...may not just be metaphor..it could actualy be oda hint that one piece world is turn upside down or spining verticalyy..

the selestial dragons discovered a other sun deep hollow earth.. a magnifisant world..

The earth is often compared to a boiled egg, with the shell representing its crust, the eggwhite its mantle and the yolk its core.

but its not gona be easy task becuz destroying those gears and cogs may come with huge risk such as destruction of fish man island and many distasters on different parts of earth...

a smart plan must be devised to get rid of red line and bring one piece world into one piece unity again..

i wil make part 2 of this theory...and remember...ONE PIECE TREZOR IS GOING TO BE A MECHA HEART !!!..
I think it's a dragon personally:endthis:

i-------------->.

Now u may ask why?????..

This is unironically a good theory