Sushi Crydo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Admiral fans are handling Yonko > Admiral worse than Trump fans handled Biden high diffing Trump
scans that yonkos are superiors or you're just like red admiral who relys on pure headcannon
Post automatically merged:

:okay:
Keep deny the fact you fan of walking sushi
SCANS? or you gonna keep headcannon no one takes you seriously you cant provide nothing but headcannon
:yasu:

Oda : WB was the STRONGEST Yonko at Marineford
Lonko fans : MARINEFORD was RIGGED, WB wasn't the strongest YONKO

Sounds like you guys are the Trump voters
how many time people have to explain this to you before understanding this?
I mean I want to call you retarded .... but that's an insult to those understandable people

Whitebeard : I'm not strongest
You :

Oda : WB was the STRONGEST Yonko at Marineford :goyea::goyea:
Lonko fans : MARINEFORD was RIGGED, WB wasn't the strongest YONKO :milaugh::milaugh:

Sounds like you guys are the Trump voters :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
why you gotta argue with these yankers, they cant provide scans but facing 5 supernovas who would get decimated by MF WB

how many time people have to explain this to you before understanding this?
I mean I want to call you retarded .... but that's an insult to those understandable people

Whitebeard : I'm not strongest
You :

keep crying

scans that yonkos are superiors or you're just like red admiral who relys on pure headcannon

SCANS? or you gonna keep headcannon no one takes you seriously you cant provide nothing but headcannon
:yasu:
yea .... people like him , me , Oda and 99.99% of fandom ... you know ... the reasonable ones
I bet we are a wired type of humans to you ...
you much prefer talk to monkeys like you always do .... but oh wait ... I doubt even monkeys enjoy talking to you

Yonko mid diff Admiral ... deal with it :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.