Sushi Crydo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
what did I told you about "being funny" .... your insults to Kaido have to be true ... like hostage jokes

but again ... Marines are also hostage keepers ... so .... you have to be more creative
Listen to me *pleb* BigMemeWasHere don't care about being funny or not! BigMemeWasHere doing what BigMemeWasHere do because BigMemeWasHere had to do what BigMemeWasHere do! It's BigMemeWasHere duty! Got it? Pleb
BigMemeWasHere has no interest in being your entertainment, BigMemeWasHere spreading truth! In the service of the glorious admirals! BigMemeWasHere will always oppose the Lonko because BigMemeWasHere know what BigMemeWasHere know. This Why BigMemeWasHere open this theard, hope you understand, pleb.
BigMemeWasHere out!

yea .... people like him , me , Oda and 99.99% of fandom ... you know ... the reasonable ones
I bet we are a wired type of humans to you ...
you much prefer talk to monkeys like you always do .... but oh wait ... I doubt even monkeys enjoy talking to you

Yonko mid diff Admiral ... deal with it :cheers:
kaido is a legend bud, but after witnessing sickbeard or whatever you called still cannot top whitebeard
Admirals mid diff 2 yonkos
:cheers:

Listen to me *pleb* BigMemeWasHere don't care about being funny or not! BigMemeWasHere doing what BigMemeWasHere do because BigMemeWasHere had to do what BigMemeWasHere do! It's BigMemeWasHere duty! Got it? Pleb
BigMemeWasHere has no interest in being your entertainment, BigMemeWasHere spreading truth! In the service of the glorious admirals! BigMemeWasHere will always oppose the Lonko because BigMemeWasHere know what BigMemeWasHere know. This Why BigMemeWasHere open this theard, hope you understand, pleb.
BigMemeWasHere out!
sound like BigMomwasHere need to get the fuck out of here cause he can't handle being a bad troll

it's not my fucking fault you suck at being a joker ... you're the one who wanted being a fucking troll

do your job better and don't cry about it

I put you on ignore like cause I'm tired of fucking you 10 times a day ...

and I see your posts ... casue I need shit all over people like "you"

alone wankers with no friends who have to hype up an old dying man ... to save face

can a life get sadder? doubt it :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
goodbye, im done aruging with you, the author owns word said he was the strongest lol bye
go cry while talking with the other yankers
:josad::josad:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

["Red Admiral, post: 1023313, member: 252"]sound like BigMomwasHere need to get the fuck out of here cause he can't handle being a bad troll

it's not my fucking fault you suck at being a joker ... you're the one who wanted being a fucking troll

do your job better and don't cry about it
Who cry? BigMemeWasHere never cry!

goodbye, im done aruging with you, the author owns word said he was the strongest lol bye
go cry while talking with the other yankers
:josad::josad:
Whitebeard had that "title .... don't made him remain WSM ... he got those titles before he was sick and old

Whitebeard : I'm not strongest anymore
You're retarded ass : B-But Buggy SAMA said he is

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Who cry? BigMemeWasHere never cry!
look at your avy before saying that

btw ... you are an admiral wanker ... you guys can't do anything but cry ...

pure headcannon, you're debating the author your that desperate im done with you
lol ... loser ...

Whitebeard's word is headcanon to this wankers :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Kaido fucked you're fandom SO BAD ... that this bullshit about WB was still strongest is admiral base one last hope
while Yonko fandom fucked that argument in 20 ways already
sucking an old sick's man dick is the ONLY way of Admiral fanbase keep shit talking .... that's sad

the number good arguments you have is same as the number of your friends .... ZERO :suresure:

leave WG now ... we have no place for losers :kata:

I'm done shitting on you for today :milaugh:

I change it just for you dear
Also speaking on who crying...
Crydotards have no self-consciousness,do they? Go fish.
not sure about them .... but Yonko and Kaido fans are sitting on throne of victory and shitting all over Admiral base

we fought and beat the REAL admiral base long ago .... you and those 2 retards are nothing but sad wankers ....

and none of you are even funny

be better trolls

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

lol ... loser ...

Whitebeard's word is headcanon to this wankers :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Kaido fucked you're fandom SO BAD ... that this bullshit about WB was still strongest is admiral base one last hope
while Yonko fandom fucked that argument in 20 ways already
sucking an old sick's man dick is the ONLY way of Admiral fanbase keep shit talking .... that's sad

the number good arguments you have is same as the number of your friends .... ZERO :suresure:

leave WG now ... we have no place for losers :kata:

I'm done shitting on you for today :milaugh:

not sure about them .... but Yonko and Kaido fans are sitting on throne of victory and shitting all over Admiral base

we fought and beat the REAL admiral base long ago .... you and those 2 retards are nothing but sad wankers ....

and none of you are even funny

be better trolls
Oh... the delusion...
Keep wanking mid-bosses Crydotard, BigMemeWasHere finish with you for today, bye.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

pure headcannon, you're debating the author your that desperate im done with you
In the ODA supervised novel pro ODA, it is said KAIDO> WB in 1x1. And a disease-free WB version (just old) a little weaker than its prime. Prime WB ran away from KAIDO for fear of avenging ODEN !!! people say in 1x1 always bet on KAIDO, so they doubt that WB can beat him. WB did not engage in mortal combat against any YONKOU, so his title he obtained during the ROGER era was a fraud.

He avoided conflicts so as not to lose his beloved family. Typical of a coward. I repeat its title was from an era that BIG MOM was just born and kaido was growing. Deal with the truth, MARCOS hid the fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.