Swordless Zoro vs Jack?

What diff does Jack push swordless Zoro to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shin'ya🎭

Jack vs a sandsack. Jack low diffs. The fact that you are literally taking away the sword from a swordsman and still believe he can beat an absolute madmen like Jack, who survived Fuji and Sengoku, is just...

Just look at Zoro losing one sword and already struggling hard against Kyoshiro.

It's getting tiring, tbh.

Jack vs a sandsack. Jack low diffs. The fact that you are literally taking away the sword from a swordsman and still believe he can beat an absolute madmen like Jack, who survived Fuji and Sengoku, is just...

Just look at Zoro losing one sword and already struggling hard against Kyoshiro.

How did Zoro struggle "hard" against Kyoshiro lol? They were fighting to the stand still, Zoro also saved Hiyori while fighting him and then killed all those ninjas lmao?

Also Kyoshiro shits on Jack neg diff as well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎

Don't bother yourself making a serious answer here. Just read the title and run away as fast as you can

Lmaoo why have you become so bitter my ****?

No we’ve seen zoro fight without his swords
Not post TS though
Post automatically merged:

Zoro without swords is Franky level imo
I'd say he's around Daifuku level. Speed feats wise, Zoro is tooo far above Franky to even see Zoro. Not to mention Zoro has insane CoA.

Franky literally couldn't see Zoro and Ryuma's movements in Thirller Bark. And the gap has only increased post TS.

The implications of barrier haki and two swordsman like hyo and rayleigh using it on panel signifies that a master swordsman like zoro can do it as well. Law hasn’t done shit without his df so swordless zoro>>>>law
just because Zoro can use one form of flow doesn't mean he can use other form as well. I don't think Zoro as a swordsman needs barrier Haki. I will have to see feats from Zoro before I give him barrier Haki!

Though Zoro's raw Haki level is insane enough to tame Enma so his Haki punch should hurt like hell.

The implications of barrier haki and two swordsman like hyo and rayleigh using it on panel signifies that a master swordsman like zoro can do it as well. Law hasn’t done shit without his df so swordless zoro>>>>law
U sound dumb as shit. Actually look at the thread posted between the 2. There's actually feats of law being better mook
Ion give a fuck. Make your own arguments.
Huh, I did in the correct thread.

Zoro shits on Law speed, CoA and physicality wise. So it really depends on Law's technique, though a Haki punch or two to face from Zoro will knock him out.
LOL
Post automatically merged:

All that was proven is that Law knows how to swing a sword without his df. Doesn't save him from getting ragdolled by Zoro
Stop it ur embarrassing ur self. u couldn't counter shit in the thread. Don't be a sore loser....

Status
Not open for further replies.