Swordless Zoro vs Jack?

What diff does Jack push swordless Zoro to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole island of Natural Born Warriors can't put Jack down in 5 days of non stop battle.
Yet swordless Zoro can defeat Jack?

Ok Shishio leave the crayoon, it's not yours.
Did you kiss the part where zoro is on par with neku and dukes master so he’s above everyone on Zou. Zoro would whiskey peak all the kinks on zou

Lemme see if I got it straight.
Base Zoro is Snakeman speed level, so Ashura Zoro is Kizaru speed level?
No Ashura Zoro is just as fast as Base Zoro which is 1/3 speed of light
Post automatically merged:

A whole island of Natural Born Warriors can't put Jack down in 5 days of non stop battle.
Yet swordless Zoro can defeat Jack?

Ok Shishio leave the crayoon, it's not yours.
Sorry I stole your crayons for a day.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Doubt. Jack can't put Zoro down very quickly. Zoro also isn't completely helpless without his swords (swordless sword style for example). Zoro isn't winning by any stretch, but considering the effort/time it would take to put Zoro down, I wouldn't call it a low diff.

Doubt. Jack can't put Zoro down very quickly. Zoro also isn't completely helpless without his swords (swordless sword style for example). Zoro isn't winning by any stretch, but considering the effort/time it would take to put Zoro down, I wouldn't call it a low diff.
Neg diff thn?
I believe we have to give Zoro some benefit of doubt and call it low diff. He might evade and tank few attacks.

Calamities probably can low diff Veterans, i can't see swordless Zoro arround Vergo, Pica or Pageone lvl tbh.
Maybe not even Pedro, who was hella fast and trained fighter.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Neg diff thn?
I believe we have to give Zoro some benefit of doubt and call it low diff. He might evade and tank few attacks.

Calamities probably can low diff Veterans, i can't see swordless Zoro arround Vergo, Pica or Pageone.
Depends on what your bar for Low Diff is.

Zoro would last longer than Vergo vs Jack because of >> endurance. Jack hasn't shown impressive AP either. I think it could get to mid diff.

Depends on what your bar for Low Diff is.

Zoro would last longer than Vergo vs Jack because of >> endurance. Jack hasn't shown impressive AP either. I think it could get to mid diff.
No its not, RS Sanji Low/mid diff Pageone and isn't still quite at Jack lvl. So Jack who is stronger, could.

Vergo with fullbody Hardening, bamboo fighting style and speed> swordless Zoro. How would he last longer, he hasn't shown coating his body in defense, his swords protect him.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Vergo with fullbody Hardening, bamboo fighting style and speed> swordless Zoro. How would he last longer, he hasn't shown coating his body in defense, his swords protect him.
He's coated his hands and was doing so when pushing the Bird Cage. Coating weapons is harder than coating one's body, so Zoro can coat his body to protect himself.

Zoro would last longer cause he can tank more.

Status
Not open for further replies.