Tag a user

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lmfao, why is that?

@Finalbeta , sleeps and posts at the same time lol.
I see where Kiwi’s coming from...you’re charismatic, easygoing, well-spoken/written, and just the right amount of sleazy. You got my vote, at least #MajorLeePresident2024OrWheneverYoureOldEnoughToRun

What user would be Lee’s running mate in an election?

N

NeutralWatcher

I see where Kiwi’s coming from...you’re charismatic, easygoing, well-spoken/written, and just the right amount of sleazy. You got my vote, at least #MajorLeePresident2024OrWheneverYoureOldEnoughToRun

What user would be Lee’s running mate in an election?
I think @TheAncientCenturion the only one who can oppose S/A alliance is K-C alliance.

Which user used to post a lot in the past but not anymore right now and you miss his/her post.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Lmfao, why is that?

@Finalbeta , sleeps and posts at the same time lol.
Oh I didn’t see this and Jew beat me to it! Basically what he said, and even as an Akainu fan, you’ve got my respect :catsweat:

#MajorLeePresident2024OrWheneverYoureOldEnoughToRun

(Please just don’t follow Akainu’s absolute justice whenever you become president and I will vote for you too!)

I think @TheAncientCenturion the only one who can oppose S/A alliance is K-C alliance.

Which user used to post a lot in the past but not anymore right now and you miss his/her post.
@Gargo @Law

Which user would you want to go camping with?

N

NeutralWatcher

Oh I didn’t see this and Jew beat me to it! Basically what he said, and even as an Akainu fan, you’ve got my respect :catsweat:

(Please just don’t follow Akainu’s absolute justice whenever you become president and I will vote for you too!)

@Gargo @Law

I miss them too. I thought Law would come back right now.

@Jew D. Boy I think he is experienced and knows a lot of stuffs.

Which user used to interact with you a lot in the past but not anymore right now?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

@Gargo @Law

I was gonna say both of them...we keep their memories alive :feelscryingman:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I was gonna say both of them...we keep their memories alive :feelscryingman:
Law told me a month ago he was coming back and never did :pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

Which user used to interact with you a lot in the past but not anymore right now?
@Queen

Still love her tho!

If WG was a highschool, which user would be the captain of the cheerleading team?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Law told me a month ago he was coming back and never did :pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

@Queen

Still love her tho!

If WG was a highschool, which user would be the captain of the cheerleading team?
I remember you saying that, because I also got really stoked about it...and yet, he remains absent :crybeard:

Probably @Sunita, her indomitable spirit makes her perfect for any rallying.

What user broke quarantine before they should have?