Tag a user

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Lol no. I'm currently supposed to be studying for an exam I've been postponing for two weeks.
:yasu:

I'm not disciplined in any sense of the word.
:feelscryingman:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
This triggers me. @Bogard is far from being unbiased, let alone the most unbiased.
:odenugh:

Which member has the most clout?
@Light D Lamperouge or @Bogard. @Bogard cause he's the site owner and founder and he has the fourth most followers (68) on the site.

@Light D Lamperouge has the second most likes and third most followers (71) on the site.

@Finalbeta and @Zoro D Goat have the most followers on the site, but both of them follow hundreds of people, so most of their follows are follow backs. Finalbeta also has the most likes, but he also has by far the most posts, so a similar caveat applies. Subjectively, I don't think either of them has all that much clout.

Runner ups to the question would be @TheAncientCenturion, myself, @Admiral Lee Hung @Reborn, @ZenZu, @ShishioIsBack (he has massive clout in the Zoro fanbase) and @Chrono (massive clout in the Sanji fanbase).

Which user do you like the most?

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Jew D.Boy
@Light D Lamperouge how many eight kings does it take to conquer the op world
It only requires 1 restrained bambina to neg the whole verse
8 kings hype
:steef:
@Finalbeta That man has no patience, he just dives right in

lol
@Marimo_420 is most def a secret furry :moonwalk: Dude be into that kinky stuff

Who would win a WG forum 100 yard dash?
Lool Akai man, you don't know how scarcely accurate you are. It's almost frightening how far your deductive skills go.
:pepestrike:

While I would hate for Carrot to actually join the crew, her Sulong form be looking kinda spicy.
:pepemwai:

Idk who the most athletic is so I will tag a random. He seems like a beast @gojo

Who is the most emo in WG?

Last edited:
It only requires 1 restrained bambina to neg the whole verse
8 kings hype
:steef:

Lool Akai man, you don't know how scarcely accurate you are. It's almost frightening how far your deductive skills go.
:pepestrike:

While I would hate for Carrot to actually join the crew, her Sulong form be looking kinda spicy.
:pepemwai:

Idk who the most athletic is so I will tag a random. He seems like a beast @gojo

Who is the most emo in WG?
Fken furry x2( bambina and carrot)

Who has the best cars.