Tag a user

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Glad that you didn't mention my name :goyea:
Nah your name is cool af imo
A honest answer please.
Honestly, I never look at power level debates so I have no idea lol, I just wanted to move the game along.

Whose posts are you the most excited to read?
There're a lot of great posters.
The memers like @MonsterZoro @HAJIKATA @Light D Lamperouge always make me lol
Non meme posts @Redx @KiriNigiri @Lampyris content is always top drawer even if I completely disagree with the points they're making

Who would make a great anime voice actor?

Last edited:
Nah your name is cool af imo

Honestly, I never look at power level debates so I have no idea lol, I just wanted to move the game along.

There're a lot of great posters.
The memers like @MonsterZoro @HAJIKATA @Light D Lamperouge always make me lol
Non meme posts @Redx @KiriNigiri @Lampyris content is always top drawer even if I completely disagree with the points they're making

Who would make a great anime voice actor?
@Reddot4 would make a great anime voice actor :)

Who is the best liking legend?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung, homie sucks off Kata too much.
I suck him off the appropriate amount lol. He is often downplayed due to conflicting agendas and bias.

Most cringeworthy member?
I see why no one wants to answer this one lol.

I’m not on bad terms with anyone on this forum, but if there’s one thing guaranteed to make me cringe, it’s thoughtless spam from users who I know are capable of better. For that reason, I would say either @Finalbeta or @Zoro D Goat . No offense my guys lol.

Which user’s posts are underrated and don’t get enough attention?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Draco is a great poster in the Naruto section. @KiriNigiri is a very solid powerscaler and all around poster. I mention him because he's not one of the veterans so more likely to be forgotten.

Which user's posts are overrated and get way too much attention?

Last edited:
I suck him off the appropriate amount lol. He is often downplayed due to conflicting agendas and bias.

I see why no one wants to answer this one lol.

I’m not on bad terms with anyone on this forum, but if there’s one thing guaranteed to make me cringe, it’s thoughtless spam from users who I know are capable of better. For that reason, I would say either @Finalbeta or @Zoro D Goat . No offense my guys lol.

Hey at least I'm an admiral fan :zorothink: