Tag a user

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's true. Betraying people in any game that allows it is my favorite thing.

@Veku is the obv. choice. But @Sentinel is up there, more so whenever I see them debating.

What user is secretly afraid of bugs?
I’m not sure, but it isn’t @Natalija, who will show us many intriguing insects when we visit her in Serbia (am I doing this right?)

What user is allergic to peanut butter AND jelly?

I’m not sure, but it isn’t @Natalija, who will show us many intriguing insects when we visit her in Serbia (am I doing this right?)
You're correct, I'm not afraid of anything. But we won't be watching insects when you come, ffs.

If I'm gonna guess... @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Which user will probably talk during movies?
Probably @ShishioIsBack, he loves to talk. We love you, Shishi.

Which member do you think would be the best drinking buddy?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Which user will probably talk during movies?
I think people complained about @LANJI CUCKSMOKE making noises last time when watching a movie on discord, so I'll go with him. Though I could be wrong.

Which member do you think would be the best drinking buddy?
I'd say @Natalija . We most likely drink the same type of alcohol and I assume her tolerance is pretty high.
@Jew D. Boy and @TheAncientCenturion are big on words when it comes to this, but we'll see it soon.

Which user can drink 2 bottles of alcohol max? I.e. which user is not a good drinker?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh, buddy...I didn’t say we were intentionally gonna seek them out. Nat’s just gonna produce them from some unknown place and make damn sure we acknowledge that fact :saitahu:
No!!!! We're getting smashed. :milaugh:
Lmfao good. I was really worried I'd be shown some beetle from the Balkans instead of drinking to the Beatles.

I think people complained about @LANJI CUCKSMOKE making noises last time when watching a movie on discord, so I'll go with him. Though I could be wrong.

I'd say @Natalija . We most likely drink the same type of alcohol and I assume her tolerance is pretty high.
@Jew D. Boy and @TheAncientCenturion are big on words when it comes to this, but we'll see it soon.

Which user can drink 2 bottles of alcohol max? I.e. which user is not a good drinker?
I like to have a few drinks but if it's 2 bottles of strong alcohol( vodka or whiskey) nobody should do that, if it's 2 bottles of beer then anybody can do it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Y’all watch movies on Discord?? Christ, am I really so old that this sounds fascinating??