Theory Teh idenntity of one piece trezor is revealed..

i-------------->.

I didn't know you already have a channel
minamoto-sama has spoken!
Very interesting stuff, Minamoto-dono... Watched it all, even tho it is quite long. :finally:
do u know karuchibi uchiwa???
thankxs lot my frends...dont forget to share teh vid in a sosial metias..ok????..

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Here’s what I still don’t understand, mitamono…even if you came to the Internet without knowing how to speak (rather, type) coherent or semi-passable English, you’ve damn sure been on this forum long enough to have seen plenty of it and you should have been able to adjust accordingly by now. When does this whole bit end, and once it does, what will it have all been for??

Here’s what I still don’t understand, mitamono…even if you came to the Internet without knowing how to speak (rather, type) coherent or semi-passable English, you’ve damn sure been on this forum long enough to have seen plenty of it and you should have been able to adjust accordingly by now. When does this whole bit end, and once it does, what will it have all been for??
He is just trolling.

If the voice in video he shared above is really him, then how he communicate in this forum is definitely a troll
:cheers:

But if it is not him, then either he has team/tools to make the video or he just pretending to be the video owner.

Suz a komplikated life from teh minamoto-same.
:suresure:

I think he and Rootbeer are just trolls tbh.
Either that or they belong in a mental institution.

He is just trolling.

If the voice in video he shared above is really him, then how he communicate in this forum is definitely a troll
:cheers:

But if it is not him, then either he has team/tools to make the video or he just pretending to be the video owner.

Suz a komplikated life from teh minamoto-same.
:suresure:
The channel is his own. How do I know?
Because the yt channel uses the same profile pic as minamoto who has been using this pic for years without ever changing it.