Controversial Tell me one concrete evidence

Just how tf do we know it's being used?
There isn’t a difference in visual indicator between ACoC and CoA, but that’s intentional. ACoC is just the act of using CoC to coat instead of or alongside CoA. If the application of CoC is the same as CoA then the effects visually will be the same.

The main difference is that usually CoC will produce greater visual effects like lightening, explosions, and louder sound effects, because usually CoC > CoA. Though in some cases characters have such strong CoA that they can produce similar effects to lower end CoC showings. Ulti for example produced lightening when clashing with Luffy, because the CoA in that attack was so strong, but it’s still nothing in size and scope compared to Kaidou and Luffy’s ACoC clashes.

Though whether it’s CoA or ACoC doesn’t matter, because if a character is producing the same effects with CoA as another with ACoC, then their CoA is just as strong as a relatively similar ACoC attack.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That Advanced Conqueror coating is being used.

- Black Lightening? Non CoC users have done it as well. (Ulti and Coby)
- No touching Sky split? Bigmam/Kaidou , Shanks/Whitebeard did it without touching.
- Red Lightening? Scabbards used Red lightening as well.
- Thicker lightening used? Many instance of Armanent is Thick.

Just how tf do we know it's being used?
- No touching Sky split? Bigmam/Kaidou , Shanks/Whitebeard did it without touching.
Shanks and Whitebeard touched, didn't they, and Kaido vs Big Mom as well, or am I mistaken? Only Roger vs WB prime, and Kaido vs Luffy didn't occur touch if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I went through Official Coloured Manga which is released till 1004 as of now.

I would Like i to propose a method to know.

Singular Coloured Lightening.

Instead of Black + any lightening.....
Given them a specific colour.

- Kaidou - Purple / Gold
- Bigmam - Pink
- Yamato - Blue / Purple
- Luffy - red / Gold
- Zoro - Green / gold
- Whitebeard - Violet
- Roger - Gold / Pink Red

I know this is dumb scaling.....
But it's called " Color of Supreme king " for a reason

1st - Okiku vs. Kanjuro clash and the lightning bolts from the clash are yellow.

Big Mom bursts through the wall with Conqueror's Haki, her lightning bolts are pink in color, we also see this in Whole Cake Island (WCI).
Note that Zeus was unconscious, so there's no way these lightning bolts could have come from him.
When Yamato launches her attack directed at one of the Numbers, the blue color is emitted from her arms.

When Kaido unleashes his attack of invisible blades, he displays the same blue color as Yamato, but on a larger scale.
Kaido emitted a purple color in chapter 923.

Yellow color by Kaido.

Black and red with Kaido and Oden.

Kaidou and Big Mom are all red or red and black?

There is none, but it is very much case by case basis.

I think it's safest to focus on how it's portrayed in Wano and Egghead, as previously, Oda probably hasn't decided that he will portray it as thing lightning
Post automatically merged:

Isn't Digital Colored Manga a fan project?

Colors aren't officially confirmed by Oda
no, the digital color manga is official by shueisha with colors chosen by oda. if anything has "canon" colors it is the color manga

From wikipedia:

So it is officially released by Shueisa, but they don't get Oda's additional input - They follow confirmed colors as faithfully as possible, but their guess is as good as ours
oda recolors people for covers or color pages all the time. kuma wears an orange jacket in color spreads and covers a few times but his official colors confirmed by oda are his black jacket.

Thede is no advanced Conquers.

What people call advanced, is just merging CoC to your attacks, which is also a technique you can use with CoA.

I think it all depends how proficent you are with haki overall, you can use normal haki and CoC to make it more powerful.

I also think, that CoO and CoA haki is the same... the main difference is what you are strengthening, apply haki to your senses and you get CoO, to your body and you get CoA, haki has been shown to be an aura you can manipulate in and outside your body, move it to your eyes or fist.

C

Cruxroux

1st - Okiku vs. Kanjuro clash and the lightning bolts from the clash are yellow.

Big Mom bursts through the wall with Conqueror's Haki, her lightning bolts are pink in color, we also see this in Whole Cake Island (WCI).
Note that Zeus was unconscious, so there's no way these lightning bolts could have come from him.
When Yamato launches her attack directed at one of the Numbers, the blue color is emitted from her arms.

When Kaido unleashes his attack of invisible blades, he displays the same blue color as Yamato, but on a larger scale.
Kaido emitted a purple color in chapter 923.

Yellow color by Kaido.

Black and red with Kaido and Oden.

Kaidou and Big Mom are all red or red and black?
I went through Official Coloured Manga which is released till 1004 as of now.

I would Like i to propose a method to know.

Singular Coloured Lightening.

Instead of Black + any lightening.....
Given them a specific colour.

- Kaidou - Purple / Gold
- Bigmam - Pink
- Yamato - Blue / Purple
- Luffy - red / Gold
- Zoro - Green / gold
- Whitebeard - Violet
- Roger - Gold / Pink Red

I know this is dumb scaling.....
But it's called " Color of Supreme king " for a reason
But explain this to me...
Oden uses Gold Lightening here
Then uses Red lightening here
But paradise Totuka looks like adCoa instead of Adcoc
Which would explain this as well. How come scabbards unlocked AdCoC?
Why does they have Red lightening here.

Not only that CoC clashes are not consistent either....
Luffy vs Chinjao - Gold
Oden vs whitebeard - Gold
Garp vs Chinjao - Gold

Luffy vs doffy - Black and red
Luffy vs kata - Black and red

Luffy vs kaidou - red
Kaidou vs bigmam - red
Roger vs Whitebeard - red

C

Cruxroux

Thede is no advanced Conquers.

What people call advanced, is just merging CoC to your attacks, which is also a technique you can use with CoA.

I think it all depends how proficent you are with haki overall, you can use normal haki and CoC to make it more powerful.

I also think, that CoO and CoA haki is the same... the main difference is what you are strengthening, apply haki to your senses and you get CoO, to your body and you get CoA, haki has been shown to be an aura you can manipulate in and outside your body, move it to your eyes or fist.
So there's just aura(haki)?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

But explain this to me...
Oden uses Gold Lightening here
Then uses Red lightening here
But paradise Totuka looks like adCoa instead of Adcoc
Which would explain this as well. How come scabbards unlocked AdCoC?
Why does they have Red lightening here.

Not only that CoC clashes are not consistent either....
Luffy vs Chinjao - Gold
Oden vs whitebeard - Gold
Garp vs Chinjao - Gold

Luffy vs doffy - Black and red
Luffy vs kata - Black and red

Luffy vs kaidou - red
Kaidou vs bigmam - red
Roger vs Whitebeard - red
For that reason, shouldn't we take colors too seriously? The original manga drawn by Oda is in black and white. It wasn't him who colored it; of course, there can always be the argument that Oda was involved in it, etc. However, the inaccuracy of it is absurdly alarming.

For now, only Kaido, Roger, Big Mom, Zoro, Luffy, Shanks, Yamato, Whitebeard, and Garp and Oden undoubtedly possess Ad.Conqueror's Haki.

C

Cruxroux

For now, only Kaido, Roger, Big Mom, Zoro, Luffy, Shanks, Yamato, Whitebeard, and Garp undoubtedly possess Ad.Conqueror's Haki.
I might be hated for this lol but I'm confused
But oden doesn't feel like AdCoC user to me anymore. Or did you purposely didn't add him?
Garp and Shanks are under fraudwatch for now until I see anime or Coloured version.
Aokiji fight got thicc lightening too.
It's a mess at this point.

no, the digital color manga is official by shueisha with colors chosen by oda. if anything has "canon" colors it is the color manga

oda recolors people for covers or color pages all the time. kuma wears an orange jacket in color spreads and covers a few times but his official colors confirmed by oda are his black jacket.
Do you have source for colors being choosen by Oda?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I might be hated for this lol but I'm confused
But oden doesn't feel like AdCoC user to me anymore. Or did you purposely didn't add him?
Garp and Shanks are under fraudwatch for now until I see anime or Coloured version.
Aokiji fight got thicc lightening too.
It's a mess at this point.
None of the alternatives you suggested, I forgot to insert oden.

So there's just aura(haki)?
Those are my ideas, I get this from Usopp and Luffy, when both were concentrating on their eyes when they started to use FS and CoO. Or Coby who was hearing all the damage in the war until he could hear everything.

They focus to much on something, move their aura or haki to that specific point and then start being able to use haki. Or CoA, they need to feel the aura on their arms or body until it hardens.