Manga Discussion Tenmaku Cinema

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The exciting new series from the creators of Food Wars! Extreme movie-lover Hajime Shinichi and the ghost of the mysterious genius screenwriter Takihiko Tenmaku--their meeting will provide some serious plot twists! It's ready, set, action for this coming-of-age series!

The manga is out on <VIZ>

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Good first 2 chapters imo. I like the designs, especially Takihiko's. Feel like there's going to be a lot that will unveil with potential for some quite interesting reveleations, so I'll be keeping up with it for some time at least.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I like it so far. I was wondering if anyone else has been reading it!
Always nice to have you on board Wordy.

I started it last week from chapter 1 duh lol. It popped up on my feed and the design looked great, so I went ahead and checked it out. Seems like it'll be good. I heard of Food Wars before but never read it, but people seem to be fond of it.

Always nice to have you on board Wordy.

I started it last week from chapter 1 duh lol. It popped up on my feed and the design looked great, so I went ahead and checked it out. Seems like it'll be good. I heard of Food Wars before but never read it, but people seem to be fond of it.
I never really got into Food Wars besides what I caught on Toonami and the Sanji crossovers. But I was really looking forward to chapter 2 of this and I hope it does well. I'm curious see where it goes.

(Also, do we have an Undead Unluck thread? What about Ichinose Family's Deadly Sins? Both are good!)

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I never really got into Food Wars besides what I caught on Toonami and the Sanji crossovers. But I was really looking forward to chapter 2 of this and I hope it does well. I'm curious see where it goes.
Yeah I think it can be nice with the reveals about Takihiko.

(Also, do we have an Undead Unluck thread? What about Ichinose Family's Deadly Sins? Both are good!)
I think no. I've been meaning to check both out, especially the latter. I'll go ahead and create them then lol.

EDIT: There is an Undead Unluck thread
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/undead-unluck.3968/

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Excellent 3rd chapter ngl. The mystery is unfolding now. I thought it was strange that a cinephile like Hajime had no idea about Takihiko. And he looked different back then. Nice. Wonder what was up and what had occurred. Definitely got my attention and I will continue to read this.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Great chapter once again imo. Really felt good to see some more info on Tenmaku from his brief flashback. I wonder what the hell happened and how he died and why no one knows of him.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Very much liked the cover page

Tenmaku looks great in that getup.

Solid chapter again imo. Nice dose of comedy and movie facts. All around pretty good.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Alright chapter once again. Had some great moments imo. But I am more interested in Tenmaku's past. Hopefully we get more bits of it soon.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nice chapter. Let's see how the pros do it now. I wonder if Hajime will make points on what is good or not and see how he stacks up to the modern day filmmakers.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Pretty solid chapter once again. Hajime did comment that he's gonna be big one day and her performance was great I think.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Solid stuff again. I figured they wouldn't get into too much trouble even if they were found out so it wasn't really a surprise.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Alright chapter I guess. Nothing really too special imo. The outfits were fine tho.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Great chapter. Finally getting some insight into Tenmaku's past was nice. So he was all alone due to his parents' affair and his mother even committed suicide. Tough.