Manga Discussion Tenmaku Cinema

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Pretty good chapter again. Idk why this is usually on the lower side of those WSJ lists or something. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Great chapter again. Liked the cover a lot.
I am fond of exploring other members of the team so this was swell.

Idk why this is usually on the lower side of those WSJ lists or something. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled
And it did much better this week I believe. Need some more people on this. Gets boring commenting on it by myself lol :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Solid chapter again. I should probably refrain from commenting on a chapter to chapter basis until someone else comes along in this thread tho ngl :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
And the mom is back. Wonder how this will pan out now. Need some peeps on this tho ngl.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I figured she'd run away as soon as it started to rain and the guys will be there. Nice. Are they gonna make it into a bigger movie with the studio now? Interesting.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Makima de Sade its looking like this is getting axed and im so pissed off

il try and get more info today or tomorrow
Yeah I haven't had the time to read the latest chapter, but I saw it ranking on the bottom often, but then there was some improvement, but it seems it's not that well received in Japan. Hopefully it doesn't, because it's not really axe worthy imo, it's decent at the very least, but maybe not for everyone.

Here's a filler so you can post whatever you find.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah this ended. Solid wrap up to the series. A bit disappointed it got axed so quickly. But I guess non battle stuff doesn't hit that spot for most.