Character Discussion That's why I have trouble with Kid fans and the character himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think as luffy fans
we need to get rid of this immediate insecurity whenever he is compared to anyone else . very little to argue since the story does it for you.anyone who reads this story recognises this is a very surface level comparison.

in haki
all three forms
luffy is significantly above kid
what kid has above luffy is mastery of his df.
Trafalgar Law also for DF

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kidd is essentially Sanji of Luffy.

Just like Sanji fans would continue to piggy bag off of Zoro, Kidd fans would continue to piggy bag off of Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Lets do one for Zoro and Sanji

AdvCoA: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
Tanks Top Tier attacks: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
Injure Most durable top tier: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
CoC: Zoro ☑️, Sanji✖️
CoC coating: Luffy ☑️ Kidd 😢
Have a Yonko be impressed by you: Sanji😴 Zoro🤩
You just love trouble about lets do one for Zoro and Sanji
Just starting shit unprovoked:suresure:

Geo

I’m not a huge Kidd fan but I’ve been trying to give him his respect as a future great captain.

His fans are annoying as shit though lmao. Like, you can praise your character without hating on or understating the most beloved shonen MC of all time to get your point across.

Kidd is essentially Sanji of Luffy.

Just like Sanji fans would continue to piggy bag off of Zoro, Kidd fans would continue to piggy bag off of Luffy.

Lets do one for Zoro and Sanji

AdvCoA: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
Tanks Top Tier attacks: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
Injure Most durable top tier: Zoro ☑️ Sanji✖️
CoC: Zoro ☑️, Sanji✖️
CoC coating: Luffy ☑️ Kidd 😢
Have a Yonko be impressed by you: Sanji😴 Zoro🤩
The clear difference is that Luffy fans don’t really care to go out of their way to downplay Kidd or insult his fans, it’s often simple jokes and memes in response to Kidd fans saying dumb shit like “hurr Kidd is Luffy without plot armor durr!” “Kidd was more impressive than Luffy out of timeskip!” and most recently, pretending Law doesn’t exist in the BM fight :milaugh:

Whereas Zoro fans can’t help but shoehorn Sanji slander into random discussions because they’re insecure, no matter how hard they try to claim they’re above it all. And you just provided a perfect example of that, thanks. :kata:

I’m not a huge Kidd fan but I’ve been trying to give him his respect as a future great captain.

His fans are annoying as shit though lmao. Like, you can praise your character without hating on or understating the most beloved shonen MC of all time to get your point across.

The clear difference is that Luffy fans don’t really care to go out of their way to downplay Kidd or insult his fans, it’s often simple jokes and memes in response to Kidd fans saying dumb shit like “hurr Kidd is Luffy without plot armor durr!” and pretending Law doesn’t exist in the BM fight :milaugh:

Whereas Zoro fans can’t help but shoehorn Sanji slander into random discussions because they’re insecure, no matter how hard they try to claim they’re above it all. And you just provided a perfect example of that, thanks. :kata:
I think its the same all the way around. Its just that Kidd doesn't have as many fans as Sanji hence not as many threads.

Sanji fans have been using this gag as a mean of power scaling for years and in result Zoro fans have been downplaying Sanji for years.

I think its kinda childish when fan base starts fighting but if its all in good fun then its fine.

Even you gotta admit Luffy-Zoro Kidd-Sanji comparison is spot on.

Considering how much Oda loves Luffy, I assure you he's capable of playing a joke with Big Mom. Oda is able to scare or leave Big Mom by finding an excuse with O-Lin for example to have her hero beat her later. For me it's 50-50, the most obvious thing is that Luffy beats Kaido But Bm loses face to Kid and Law, it's not so sure. This match has an uncertain outcome which is why it is interesting.
Big Mom will fall this arc. Probably within the next 10 chapters.
Pinnacle cope

Luffy himself is heavily worn out and he's swapping hands with Hybrid Kaido while in base

And Hybrid Kaido > Big Meme

Useless Captain Midd is closer to Zoro than Luffy
Yes Luffy is worn out from fighting Kaido. But Kaido is worn out from fighting Scabards, Roof Piece, Yamato, CoC Luffy 2 times.

Hybrid Kaido >= Big Mom

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I am pretty dissapointed by you guys for "having trouble with kid fans" or even going to insult Kid fans, which includes myself, just because you disagree with out opinions / theories.

For myself, i am pretty happy with the FC, cause it is the least toxic FC here, the one which dont insult, not trolls around, doesnt harass others. And then people try to force some dispute, just because you guys disagree and dont share our opinions?

Even someone like @ShishioIsBack (sorry mate, but you have some troublesome imagine tho :D) is able to accept another point of view and is able to discuss with me different opinions, without having a problem with each other, while you here try to build up issue between users, by simply having different point of views?

I am pretty dissapointed by you guys for "having trouble with kid fans" or even going to insult Kid fans, which includes myself, just because you disagree with out opinions / theories.

For myself, i am pretty happy with the FC, cause it is the least toxic FC here, the one which dont insult, not trolls around, doesnt harass others. And then people try to force some dispute, just because you guys disagree and dont share our opinions?

Even someone like @ShishioIsBack (sorry mate, but you have some troublesome imagine tho :D) is able to accept another point of view and is able to discuss with me different opinions, without having a problem with each other, while you here try to build up issue between users, by simply having different point of views?
I tagged you on this topic to show you one of the reasons I have trouble with some Kid reviews. Maybe I should have said that Kid fanboys are a bit tiring and Kid fans are not.

I can kinda understand.
When one character gets feats after feats after feats and looks like second coming of gods and is compared to a character with vastly inferior feats in the name of "rivalry", it can be kinda annoying.

Zoro fans have had that with Sanji, Luffy fans are now having it with Kidd.
Although I must say calling Kidd Luffy's rival is still more valid than calling Sanji Zoro's rival.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I tagged you on this topic to show you one of the reasons I have trouble with some Kid reviews. Maybe I should have said that Kid fanboys are a bit tiring and Kid fans are not.
So you take some random twitter posting (which is btw the most toxic platform existing right now) to make up some random dispute?
All hc fanbos which go insulting or harassing go to far. And i am pretty happy with not having such ones in the Kid FC here. I dont get what you try to communicate with this topic?

But even tho, the guy in the picture is not displaying something wrong.
He literaly just says both, Luffy and Kid, have CoC, CoA and CoO. While luffy has additionally AdvCoA and Kid has additionally his awakaning.
You can put different levels of importance on these two, you can say they strength is different or what so ever, but what exactly is wrong with his list?

So you take some random twitter posting (which is btw the most toxic platform existing right now) to make up some random dispute?
All hc fanbos which go insulting or harassing go to far. And i am pretty happy with not having such ones in the Kid FC here. I dont get what you try to communicate with this topic?

But even tho, the guy in the picture is not displaying something wrong.
He literaly just says both, Luffy and Kid, have CoC, CoA and CoO. While luffy has additionally AdvCoA and Kid has additionally his awakaning.
You can put different levels of importance on these two, you can say they strength is different or what so ever, but what exactly is wrong with his list?
If Law is taken out of the fight early and Kidd finishes off Big Mom by himself, I'd be open to "Kidd > Zoro" discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.