Character Discussion That's why I have trouble with Kid fans and the character himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
I can kinda understand.
When one character gets feats after feats after feats and looks like second coming of gods and is compared to a character with vastly inferior feats in the name of "rivalry", it can be kinda annoying.

Zoro fans have had that with Sanji, Luffy fans are now having it with Kidd.
Although I must say calling Kidd Luffy's rival is still more valid than calling Sanji Zoro's rival.
It is always kinda annoying to discuss against opinions you dont share. I guess you can imagine how annoying it is to talk against walls of ZKK for months and years so far. I guess thats pretty usual when you meet up with different opinions, but does that mean you need to declare some trouble with a whole FC?

You know my point of view, you know i think Kid is still in rivalery with Luffy and i am pretty sure this will stick for a longer time. But thats just my opinion and point of view, nobody needs to share it.

Powerscaling isnt about checklists Kaido doesnt have future sight but it doesnt make him weaker than Luffy.

Every fanbase wants to wank his own character like Zoro fanbase Sanji fanbase Kid fanbase and even Luffy fanbase does that.

Dont be insecure about Luffy's power level just someone disagrees with you. Dont cry like opening a thread about a user from Twitter.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Umm well I can show you like a 100 threads from Sanji fans downplaying Zoro
Can you show me 10 from Zoro fans downplaying Sanji.

If Sanji fans say that then they are lying.
Let me simply give you 4.
4 threads from you.

Versus Battle - Vergo vs Queen | Worstgen
Current Events - Is Sanji's true bounty 77 Million? | Worstgen
Discussion Power - Why I have a problem with calling Exoskeleton Sanji vs Queen a mid diff fight | Worstgen
Discussion Power - Zoro casually one shots/neg diffs Queen now | Worstgen

Umm not a troll thread to downplay Sanji, I 100% believe in that.

More of a Zoro praise than Sanji hate

Sure but at that time I'd see like a million anti Zoro thread and it was just a troll reaction to them.

I guess I meant to say vast majority. Vast majority of Zoro fans thread would be about praising Zoro and vast majority of Sanji fans threads would be about downplaying Zoro.

the problem with Kid is that out of all the supernova he's the one actually potrayed as Luffy's rival

When Kaido realizes Luffy has COC, Kaido immediately brings Kid (only SN with COC outside the straw hats :

Yet the difference of feats is night and day. Kid has good endurance/durability, you can give him that but that stops here. Still have to show baisc hardening, and while hurting Big Mom was a good feat, Kid had to use a taxing awakening to do it, while base Luffy can hurt.
One just have to see the number of people that believe Luffy and Zoro mid diff Kid and Law.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Umm not a troll thread to downplay Sanji, I 100% believe in that.

More of a Zoro praise than Sanji hate

Sure but at that time I'd see like a million anti Zoro thread and it was just a troll reaction to them.

I guess I meant to say vast majority. Vast majority of Zoro fans thread would be about praising Zoro and vast majority of Sanji fans threads would be about downplaying Zoro.
Dude, but you must take in count, your point of view is a bit blurred (which all of ours are when discussing our point of view), and if you even see yourself that some of it seems a bit downplaying, you should be able to accept that both fandoms are just toxic against each other. By stopping it from your side and stop blaming others for it, a big problem would be already solved (without wanting to blame you personaly here).

Dude, but you must take in count, your point of view is a bit blurred (which all of ours are when discussing our point of view), and if you even see yourself that some of it seems a bit downplaying, you should be able to accept that both fandoms are just toxic against each other. By stopping it from your side and stop blaming others for it, a big problem would be already solved (without wanting to blame you personaly here).
I will have to defend myself.
Trolling aside, look at my post in chapter 1035 and compare it to posts from Sanji fans.
On the other hand look at my posts in chapter when Sanji broke queen's sword and how many posts I made praising him

Status
Not open for further replies.