Controversial the abortion question

is abortion fine

• Yes it would be

• no it would not be

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Hey if idiots want to kill thier own children , who are we stop them. its like self eugenics. also less work when shit hits the fan .

all i would say is men should be allowed to financially "abort" thier children if women has the right to physically abort the children. lets be consitent, not sexist.
I like it. Chaos is fun.

But since women only have few months to decide that, so shall men. They have to let their pregnant partner know about this financial abortion before the women's chance to decide expires.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Get educated idiots .

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/
even just this year we are 4 million plus abortion and its just been 1 month.

https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-worldwide
just between the years of 2015- 2019 73 million abortions per year took place .

Also its estimated in just last 40 years there have been 1.72 Billion abortions.

so stop predenting the atrocites are anywhere close.
both those sources are estimates
:seriously:
also in the sources in literally says that has increased over time
so there hasnt been 1bil+ abortions
:kobeha:
read your sources please

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
are you actually this dumb or just acting like one . estimates are closer to what it is. obviously something like this can't be hundered percent accurate cause in some bumb fuck village where a child like u is born , scentist have no data .

so if even its not 73 million , it should be around that estimated ,
and these sources are as crediable as anyone can get.
read the actual source dumbass
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/langlo/article/PIIS2214-109X(20)30315-6/fulltext

Not that I care that much but...

I just glossed over the abstract and the first section of the results. It says rate of abortion has remained the same (40% in 1990-94 period and 39% in 2015-2019 period). In 1990-94 period, there was ~107 million of unwanted pregnancy per year, 51% of which was terminated in abortion, so about 53.5 million per year. In 2015-2019 period, there were ~121 million unwanted pregnancies per year, 61% of which were terminated in pregnancy, so about 74 million per year.

I don't see how the actual source contradicts him.

Correction: Abortion rate is not 40% or 39% as stated above, it is 40 out of 1000 women and 39 out of 1000 women.

No. It's your Karma to suffer listening to my perspective
A punishment worse than death.
Post automatically merged:

Hey if idiots want to kill thier own children , who are we stop them. its like self eugenics. also less work when shit hits the fan .

all i would say is men should be allowed to financially "abort" thier children if women has the right to physically abort the children. lets be consitent, not sexist.
Well it's a good thing you'll never get to reproduce.

I

Indigo

Get educated idiots .

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/
even just this year we are 4 million plus abortion and its just been 1 month.

https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-worldwide
just between the years of 2015- 2019 73 million abortions per year took place .

Also its estimated in just last 40 years there have been 1.72 Billion abortions.

so stop predenting the atrocites are anywhere close.

so they hurt your fees fees so we should kill them?
typical logical

ask them when they are older , would they rather be dead. if majority admints they would be , than there is some bases to kill them. not your feelings.
Thank god for that :finally:

Not that I care that much but...

I just glossed over the abstract and the first section of the results. It says rate of abortion has remained the same (40% in 1990-94 period and 39% in 2015-2019 period). In 1990-94 period, there was ~107 million of unwanted pregnancy per year, 51% of which was terminated in abortion, so about 53.5 million per year. In 2015-2019 period, there were ~121 million unwanted pregnancies per year, 61% of which were terminated in pregnancy, so about 74 million per year.

I don't see how the actual source contradicts him.

Correction: Abortion rate is not 40% or 39% as stated above, it is 40 out of 1000 women and 39 out of 1000 women.
You dont have to neg diff him like that, well i dont blame Urouge for being such a fodder

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
so they hurt your fees fees so we should kill them?
typical extremist logic

ask them when they are older , would they rather be dead. if majority admints they would be , than there is some bases to kill them. not your feelings.
Oh i did ask them, They were my thesis for final work on college

They grew up in poverty, never feeling wanted by anyone, always feeling like rejects, sleeping in pissed filled bed, clothes never washed, meals made with minimal nutritional value just so that parents can evade social services. Asking their dad a question earned them a slap across the face while they had to listen their mothers be raped several times per week.

Most of em turn to drugs, booze, smokes and god knows what else by the time they are 13-14 if not younger, most of em fail HIGHSCHOOL and work jobs they hate. Lucky ones, and i do mean LUCKY ones make it.

You need me to keep going?

@BleakAsh Adoption would be good if it wasnt' so god damn difficult. I know from professional and private life that couples end up going through the process for 3-5 years while being constantly harassed and monitored DAILY

You gave the kid a piece of chocolate too much? Congrats you lost the option to adopt him
Kid stayed up a minute past 21:00? Congrats you lost the option to adopt him

Also sadly most people wanna adopt babies, not "fully grown children". I hate using this analogy but it just is so.

It is like dogs, getting a grown dog is very hard because you can't teach him new "tricks". It is much easier to get a puppy and teach em

Oh i did ask them, They were my thesis for final work on college

They grew up in poverty, never feeling wanted by anyone, always feeling like rejects, sleeping in pissed filled bed, clothes never washed, meals made with minimal nutritional value just so that parents can evade social services. Asking their dad a question earned them a slap across the face while they had to listen their mothers be raped several times per week.

Most of em turn to drugs, booze, smokes and god knows what else by the time they are 13-14 if not younger, most of em fail HIGHSCHOOL and work jobs they hate. Lucky ones, and i do mean LUCKY ones make it.

You need me to keep going?
That is a much different issue. Parents being cruel to their children is not a result of not being able to abort them. And if that is the case, then there is a much deeper issue with the society.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
That is a much different issue. Parents being cruel to their children is not a result of not being able to abort them. And if that is the case, then there is a much deeper issue with the society.
It is the same issue.

Parents that are forced to have kids end up resenting them in majority of cases cause that kid in their eyes will represents all negatives that befallen them. When that kid cries in 2am that person will wake up thinking - god why did i have this son of a bitch, i could have been out now.

If you don't want the kid but state forces you to have them you will feel rejection. I've seen it way too often for my sanity.

Society is FUCKED, you are RIGHT, that is why abortion is better in those cases cause no child deserved to be raised like a reject

It is the same issue.

Parents that are forced to have kids end up resenting them in majority of cases cause that kid in their eyes will represents all negatives that befallen them. When that kid cries in 2am that person will wake up thinking - god why did i have this son of a bitch, i could have been out now.

If you don't want the kid but state forces you to have them you will feel rejection. I've seen it way too often for my sanity.

Society is FUCKED, you are RIGHT, that is why abortion is better in those cases cause no child deserved to be raised like a reject
But what you are talking about is child abuse. That's illegal. So, basically, those parents are criminals.

I don't care that much about abortion. It is not something us brown people need to worry about. But you are describing parents who are horrible human beings and giving ability to abort is not going to make them better people for the society. And decent parents will always take care of their children, no matter how much they have to toil.

So, while I understand your point. I don't think abortion is the answer for reducing child abuse. A stronger and better social service/child service is needed for that. That should be the demand: give people proper social and economic set up so that these unintended children can be raised properly.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I don't care that much about abortion. It is not something us brown people need to worry about. But you are describing parents who are horrible human beings and giving ability to abort is not going to make them better people for the society. And decent parents will always take care of their children, no matter how much they have to toil.
It won't fix the parents, but it will save a poor kid years of abuse and neglect. Unless you will tell me with straight face that even that kind of life is a good life. It aint

So, while I understand your point. I don't think abortion is the answer for reducing child abuse. A stronger and better social service/child service is needed for that. That should be the demand: give people proper social and economic set up so that these unintended children can be raised properly.
In a perfect world you would be correct, but we are far from a perfect world

I advise everyone to spend a week, a week as volunteer at Children Homes and such facilities, you will see what a shit life is.

I've seen things you people wouldn't even see in movies