Break Week The Ace novel, for anyone that wants to read it

@playa4321 @Buusatan94
I just saw this on reddit lol.

The Ace novel has very important and interesting canon information about yonko that I’ve listed below.

1- Roger, WB, Shiki and BM were the rulers of the New world in the previous era and only BM remains from that era.

2- Kaido is said to be physically stronger than old WB but WB is great at piracy and a far superior pirate than Kaido

3- Thatch says to become a Yonko, one must be at least as strong as Shanks implying Shanks is the weakest at that time (no surprise cause he was the youngest yonko)

4- BB gave Shanks the scar just before Shanks went to the east blue and met Luffy

5- being an emperor/ Yonko is not about how ruthless pirate you are. it’s about how successful you are in establishing an Empire. In that regard, BM was the very first yonko as she started establishing territories in the new world followed by WB who by this time had a large territory.

6- wB had a all sorts of Businesses in his territory from restaurants, weapons trade, show biz etc to generate revenue which is why Bakkin believes that there’s a fortune that WB left behind!

7- WB completely outlawed Slave trade and drug dealing.

8- the Yonko strength (only physical strength and Nothing else) roughly goes like this : Prime WB> Kaido = BM> Old WB> Shanks

9- Shanks is very ruthless when Young arrogant guys are overconfident. He goes out of his way to break them down lol (which explains what he did to Kidd)

10- BM created her own empire from her own family and trusting nothing but her own blood. She’s a ruthless Business woman and is considered the Most Dangerous pirate captain because of her deep rooted connections and ruling as more Mafia boss than a pirate!

11- yonko do not fight each other because if two fight neither will survive and more importantly they believe it might expand the influence of the other two yonko.

12- the WG constantly tries to take back territories slowly from the Yonko but it’s a back and forth thing. Every Yonko has special islands just for Food supply lol and unfortunately the place where Ace and Jinbei fought was WB’s special food supply island.

13- when WB defeats an enemy crew, if he finds them to be unworthy, he will take their treasure, sell their ships and just hand them over to a middle agent who will claim the bounty on their heads for WB lol very smart pirate indeed

14- WB wasn’t sick at that point in the story and he was able to sink entire islands in an instant just by getting angry

15- Kaido is mentioned several times as a terrible existence and a calamity and not even in human pronouns (take that as you may) which is why he earned the title WSC.

16- Big mom is said to be a pirate who even Roger Shiki and WB didn’t mess with in the New world. She ruled over her kingdom by herself and was said to be a special ‘exception’ (probably cause they say she’s more of a Mafia type than a pirate). WB was the next to follow in accumulating his own territories to form his empire.

17- Shanks’ crew calls WB the devil lol they’d rather die 100 times (or be shot) than face WB lmao (probably why they sent poor Rockstar to go instead)

2- Kaido is said to be physically stronger than old WB but WB is great at piracy and a far superior pirate than Kaido
8- the Yonko strength (only physical strength and Nothing else) roughly goes like this : Prime WB> Kaido = BM> Old WB> Shanks
14- WB wasn’t sick at that point in the story and he was able to sink entire islands in an instant just by getting angry
Very interesting stuff, Big mom get a lot of hype what I kinda expect and the information kinda show us again:
OldWhitebeard>>Sickbeard
The different seems large then we expect, but Sir Crocodile and Marco say for some reason that Whitebeard was weakened a lot.
Overall I don´t see much different between each Yonkou, everyone are in same lvl, only Primebeard could be a different.
Seeing the full Ace novel manga, can´t wait for the panels when they speak about Big mom and the other Yonkous!!!

Very interesting stuff, Big mom get a lot of hype what I kinda expect and the information kinda show us again:
OldWhitebeard>>Sickbeard
The different seems large then we expect, but Sir Crocodile and Marco say for some reason that Whitebeard was weakened a lot.
Overall I don´t see much different between each Yonkou, everyone are in same lvl, only Primebeard could be a different.
Seeing the full Ace novel manga, can´t wait for the panels when they speak about Big mom and the other Yonkous!!!
this novel also implies what we all now MF Whitebeard is not a yonko level fighter while he could defeat shichibukai class warrior while litterally sleeping a wimp like Squadro got a shot or the other marine officiers

It shows Primbeard>>Oldbeard>>Sickbeard
And a sickbeaerd got knockout a admiral in two shots this speaks volumes for sick Roger and Primebeard no wonder the marines didnt dare to face him head head on

@playa4321 @Buusatan94
I just saw this on reddit lol.

The Ace novel has very important and interesting canon information about yonko that I’ve listed below.

1- Roger, WB, Shiki and BM were the rulers of the New world in the previous era and only BM remains from that era.

3- Thatch says to become a Yonko, one must be at least as strong as Shanks implying Shanks is the weakest at that time (no surprise cause he was the youngest yonko)

4- BB gave Shanks the scar just before Shanks went to the east blue and met Luffy

5- being an emperor/ Yonko is not about how ruthless pirate you are. it’s about how successful you are in establishing an Empire. In that regard, BM was the very first yonko as she started establishing territories in the new world followed by WB who by this time had a large territory.

6- wB had a all sorts of Businesses in his territory from restaurants, weapons trade, show biz etc to generate revenue which is why Bakkin believes that there’s a fortune that WB left behind!

7- WB completely outlawed Slave trade and drug dealing.

9- Shanks is very ruthless when Young arrogant guys are overconfident. He goes out of his way to break them down lol (which explains what he did to Kidd)

10- BM created her own empire from her own family and trusting nothing but her own blood. She’s a ruthless Business woman and is considered the Most Dangerous pirate captain because of her deep rooted connections and ruling as more Mafia boss than a pirate!

11- yonko do not fight each other because if two fight neither will survive and more importantly they believe it might expand the influence of the other two yonko.

12- the WG constantly tries to take back territories slowly from the Yonko but it’s a back and forth thing. Every Yonko has special islands just for Food supply lol and unfortunately the place where Ace and Jinbei fought was WB’s special food supply island.

13- when WB defeats an enemy crew, if he finds them to be unworthy, he will take their treasure, sell their ships and just hand them over to a middle agent who will claim the bounty on their heads for WB lol very smart pirate indeed

15- Kaido is mentioned several times as a terrible existence and a calamity and not even in human pronouns (take that as you may) which is why he earned the title WSC.

16- Big mom is said to be a pirate who even Roger Shiki and WB didn’t mess with in the New world. She ruled over her kingdom by herself and was said to be a special ‘exception’ (probably cause they say she’s more of a Mafia type than a pirate). WB was the next to follow in accumulating his own territories to form his empire.

17- Shanks’ crew calls WB the devil lol they’d rather die 100 times (or be shot) than face WB lmao (probably why they sent poor Rockstar to go instead)
I read the full novel .... line by line
https://ww7.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-ace-s-story-chapter-1/

3 - is false
8 - no one in novel mention that
15 - no one mention it like this
16- not true as well .... (the first part never mentioned like this)
17 - false as well .... only "1 member of fodders" say such thing (to himself)

please don't share false information .... some people gonna assume this are canon

p.s

but novel called Yonko "strongest Pirates" many times .... I guess Mihawk fans gonna ignore it as always

Last edited:
That's the basics, Kaido> WB.
Kaido> Roger. :cheers:

Skull who is a VERY KNOWLAGEABLE man in terms of "world point of view"

say Kaido is strongest in 1 Vs 1 even above Whitebeard (he is talking about an old beard who world assume is barely a bit weaker than Prime)

so yes .... Novel gave an end game hype to Kaido

and his back stories .... he must have some bad ass one Vs one before .... or one Vs few

p.s

Prime Beard is also called "THE ONLY" equal to Roger ... so ... sorry Garp

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

3 - is false

please don't share false information .... some people gonna assume this are canon

p.s

but novel called Yonko "strongest Pirates" many times .... I guess Mihawk fans gonna ignore it as always
Novel says most of shanks is fame is from his duels with mihawk, hes more famous from fighting mihawk than being a yonko

sorry .... novel didn't say that ....

the part about "Shanks fame come form that" was just a dirty move of bad translator full of agenda
People spoke of his days of duels with Hawk-Eyes mihawk, the greatest swordsman in the world. So Mihawk was already the greatest swordsman when Shanks had duels with him? I am sure that Oda want to give hype to Shanks&Mihawk make this 2 pirate legendary
Anyway Mihawk is mention with all this 4 yonko that mean a lot xD, only shishibukay that is put with this 4 xD

People spoke of his days of duels with Hawk-Eyes mihawk, the greatest swordsman in the world. So Mihawk was already the greatest swordsman when Shanks had duels him?
Anyway Mihawk is mention with all this 4 yonko that mean a lot xD, only shishibukay that is put with this 4 xD
maybe he was ....
and while Mihawk name clearly is a big one ....

here he wasn't mention long side Yonko

but he and other Yonko were considered as rivals of Shanks (back then and now) .... people can take it however they like
p,f

Warlord system IS Mihawk as far as I know .... rest of them were fodders tbh

maybe he was ....

but he and other Yonko were considered as rivals of Shanks (back then and now) .... people can take it however they like
p,f

They are big fish for Oda, that all I need to know for now. It hype Luffy and Zoro that all I need to know :cheers:

They are big fish for Oda, that all I need to know for now. It hype Luffy and Zoro that all I need to know :cheers:
Oda should give us a Shanks and Mihawk back story ... he owe it to fandom

when they did met?
when they began their fight?
how they become legendary fighter?
why the fought to begin with?

Shanks and Mihawk are linked to each other more than 1 way or 2 .... hope this connection pay off at some point

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

when they did met?

Shanks and Mihawk are linked to each other more than 1 way or 2 .... hope this connection pay off at some point
Chapter 1000 mihawk shanks flashback :cheers:

K

Kaido D. Stronger

maybe he was ....

p,f

I read everything that has been released so far, but why have I never heard that the mihawk is the most powerful? Is there anything that is mihawk hype like Kaido? Like people keep saying that he is the strongest current without any basis? laughs. I'm really sorry for the mihawk fans. I hope the character receives some hyper that can put him above commander. As it was mentioned in the novel that the 4 strongest pirates are the yonkou, the mihawk is automatically demoted by the redhead.:endthis:

when they did met?

Sure I d love that; If not in the manga I hope some novel or special episode for the anime with Oda has director.
Maybe a new One Piece movie with all the old guard character and story connection and of course plenty of action. A movie would be the best cuz fights are way better on movies than draw in a manga. I really hope to see Shanks and Mihawk stories. A deep down on this 2 is what I d like.

Chapter 1000 mihawk shanks flashback :cheers:
even 1 panel of that fight or their story > > > Wano (so far)
Post automatically merged:

Sure I d love that; If not in the manga I hope some novel or special episode for the anime with Oda has director.
Maybe a new One Piece movie with all the old guard character and story connection and of course plenty of action. A movie would be the best cuz fights are way better on movies than draw in a manga. I really hope to see Shanks and Mihawk stories. A deep down on this 2 is what I d like.
yes ... a movie would be perfect

but they fear to lose money if the story don't be about Luffy and SHs .... they don't even known their own fan

I read everything that has been released so far, but why have I never heard that the mihawk is the most powerful? Is there anything that is mihawk hype like Kaido? Like people keep saying that he is the strongest current without any basis? laughs. I'm really sorry for the mihawk fans. I hope the character receives some hyper that can put him above commander. As it was mentioned in the novel that the 4 strongest pirates are the yonkou, the mihawk is automatically demoted by the redhead.:endthis:
I don't want to start a Yonko Vs Mihawk in a thread about information

but Kaido get a massive hype in novel and Yonko been called "strongest" and "most powerful" pirates so many times
and each Yonko (but Shanks) been called strongest at something

but novel never gave us
this dude > that dude
in any clear way

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I'm sorry, I'm sorry
Mihawk.

. Of course, the fighting culture and the fan base that I came to love. It seems that when they are at the bottom of the well, somehow, the mihawk's well gets deeper and deeper, with no basis to be portrayed as the strongest even in a novel. I hope that with hard work you get a place at YC1.:josad::josad:

even 1 panel of that fight or their story > > > Wano (so far)

yes ... a movie would be perfect

but they fear to lose money if the story don't be about Luffy and SHs .... they don't even known their own fan

I don't want to start a Yonko Vs Mihawk in a thread about information

but Kaido get a massive hype in novel and Yonko been called "strongest" and "most powerful" pirates so many times
and each Yonko (but Shanks) been called strongest at something

but novel never gave us
this dude > that dude
in any clear way
I don't want to start a fight, I'm just kidding.:milaugh::milaugh:
I LOVE MIHAWK.

LOL, a canonical film has always been my biggest main DREAM, I always hoped oda would tell Kaido's past through a film, it would be TOP.:steef::steef:

Last edited by a moderator:

3 - is false

p.s

First of all don't tell me what I can share and not to share, second I found that post on reddit and only shared it because I thought it would be fun to share it, and third I have the actual novel and I read the whole thing so I know some of those informations are false however not everything on that list is false.

Last edited: