Break Week The Ace novel, for anyone that wants to read it

First of all don't tell me what I can share and not to share, second I found that post on reddit and only shared it because I thought it would be fun to share it, and third I have the actual novel and I read the whole thing so I know some of those informations are false however not everything on that list is false.
as fans it's out bare min responsibility to don't share false information without any contacts ... when there is a chance others think it's true
there are 100 lies that people hold to be true cause people just randomly post everything they find in a way others assumed it's true
and yours was like that .... proof of it is the next few posts

but if you want to be part of problem ... be like that

as fans it's out bare min responsibility to don't share false information without any contacts ... when there is a chance others think it's true
there are 100 lies that people hold to be true cause people just randomly post everything they find in a way others assumed it's true
and yours was like that .... proof of it is the next few posts

but if you want to be part of problem ... be like that
I already told you that I only shared it because I thought it would be fun to share, also not everything on that list is false.

if you want to actually call out someone then go to the user who actually created the post.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/irjl3k

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
10- BM created her own empire from her own family and trusting nothing but her own blood. She’s a ruthless Business woman and is considered the Most Dangerous pirate captain because of her deep rooted connections and ruling as more Mafia boss than a pirate!
This doesn’t even sound like the Big Mom we know in the manga. She actually sounds cunning in this version

Yeah.. Doffy was clearly the most dangerous pirate captain. The guy was playing around with the Yonko, Imu, Navy, and underworld at the same.

Usopp "Isn't he like the most dangerous guy to mess with?"

I think it's been stated already that he had the most "dangerous family" while Big Mom "the strongest family".

Last edited:

Skull who is a VERY KNOWLAGEABLE man in terms of "world point of view"

say Kaido is strongest in 1 Vs 1 even above Whitebeard (he is talking about an old beard who world assume is barely a bit weaker than Prime)

so yes .... Novel gave an end game hype to Kaido

and his back stories .... he must have some bad ass one Vs one before .... or one Vs few

p.s

Prime Beard is also called "THE ONLY" equal to Roger ... so ... sorry Garp
Skull is a "pirate obsessed nerd" but doesn't know (anything?) about Rox because he isn't being written by Oda and is being used to strategically hype the characters who appear in the novel and who are current antagonists.
Garp is on Roger's level from multiple manga panels.
manga>novel.

Skull is a "pirate obsessed nerd" but doesn't know (anything?) about Rox because he isn't being written by Oda and is being used to strategically hype the characters who appear in the novel and who are current antagonists.
Garp is on Roger's level from multiple manga panels.
manga>novel.
I think the fact that Sengoku said " he is the strongest man in the world" prove WB > Garp .... on it's own ...

and sure .... Garp in on equal overall level to them .... but being equal to Roger and fighting him on equal terms is not same thing

1- a fight can be close ... Luffy Vs Katakuri ... a fight can be equal ... Kaido Vs Big Mom
2- maybe Garp never really had the chance of doing this action

Prime Garp > any one alive .... I'm not trying to shit on Garp man :)