General & Others The Ace novel is nonsense. Oda directly contradicts the Ace novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace novel clueless author tells us the Charlotte family is the strongest

Oda tells us the Monkey D. Family is the strongest

Ace novel also tells us Whitebeard has the highest number of underlings amongst the Yonko with 1600 in his crew and 10 000 with the allied captains

While Oda tells us Kaido has 30 000 underlings in Onigashima ALONE. This doesn't include his allied captains which Law confirmed he does have back in Dressrosa + also his subordinates protecting islands such as SCOTCH

Ace novel = non canon and mostly manga copy pasta.

The entire section on WB is a copy pasta of Buggy's speech
"Closest to the OP"
"Only one who could rival Roger"
"No one can beat him now"
who ever said the ace novel was canon? nothing but the manga is "officially" canon, even the vivre card databooks can change if oda decides to change things when he gets there in the manga.
Post automatically merged:

Oda contradicts himself in every corner at this point, it's the reality of the post-timskip.

Ace's novel author is not clueless, we know as a fact that he asks permission from Oda and his editors about EVERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT in the story, Oda's editors personally review novels before publishing it. It's so bizarre for me that pepole blame editors, novel authors, shonen jump itself just to not blame Oda. One Piece as a story, in post-timskip, is outstandingly inconsistent, that is due to the fact that Oda cares only about the beginning and the ending of the story, he has completely given up on the middle of the story. Oda is like an "out of air runner that has given up on the race, so the only objective he has is to just finish the race, barley stending on his feats and trying to find pockets of air just to finish it off." Drizzt Has pointed out an interesting thing in his video: it has turned out that Oda once said that "he wants to finish one piece when he becomes 50 years old, so that he has enough health to travel into places that he always wanted to be," and Drizzt pointed out that the time periods that Oda has given about One Piece's ending, ruffly but nonetheless, correspond to the year when he will turn 50. And I think Drizzt has a point here... Oda's laziness can be seen everywhere at this stage of storytelling, but the best example amongst all of them is Haki, particularly the armament haki. Have you noticed that Oda skips drawing Haki just to save time on the drawing? Well, I introduce you this guy to your attention...
https://youtube.com/c/MIZARGURUS

Little bit of prehistory about this guy: back in the days he was a big Russian one piece Youtuber with 80k subs and he was growing really fast, but during WCI and at the beginning of Wano, he publicly announced that he leaves one piece because the quality of the story has decreased to such a degree that he can't continue any more, after that he last few thousand subs, but strangely enough, after that his channel got a lot of strikes and subsequently it was deleted because of that. After that he created another channel but only 22k subs came back for his content, then after getting strikes once again he decided to leave YouTub for good.

The interesting thing about this guy is that he's a professional ARTIST and to some degree even a writer, he used to draw one piece characters in his one piece discussion streams. So this guy had been saying that Oda skips things that takes time to draw, he said that Oda skips drawing haki, which at that time sounded like BS and hardcore one piece fans started to harass him saying "that he's a third rate artist that can't draw" but the guy was right. An entire year has passed since he made his last video, but the guy was spot on.

I think the reason that Oda doesn't draw Kid's Haki is because it takes too much time, and Oda is lazy as fuck. But that's not the only reason, sometimes it's simply inconvenient for him to do so, like for example Queen not using haki in his blade otherwise it wouldn't shatter and Sanji would have died. Oda's laziness has no limits, he's willing to destroy characters just to not spend additional time on them, but Oda is probably the only author who can get away with it since he has an entire army of lunatics that will defend him no matter what.
bro you dont have any opinions of your own. just trying to impress people by parroting youtubers. its sad. "oda is lazy" *posts a page with more detailed art than 99% of any manga on the market*

Last edited:
Thanks to Captain M from AP, the source for the image is from the Usopp Gallery Pirates and it's from volume 47.

The Usopp Gallery Pirates is a special tankōbon feature, introduced in Volume 5, that publishes select One Piece fan-art with "commentary" from Usopp.

So yeah the image is a fan art and the quote that said "The strongest? This family!" is not from Oda.

Last edited:
Thanks to Captain M from AP, the source for the image is from the Usopp Gallery Pirates and it's from volume 47.

The Usopp Gallery Pirates is a special tankōbon feature, introduced in Volume 5, that publishes select One Piece fan-art with "commentary" from Usopp.

So yeah the image is a fan art and the quote that said "The strongest? This family!" is not from Oda.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Another Fail thread from the sore loser extravlad

Extravlad is such a fraud :josad:

Oda tells us the Monkey D. Family is the strongest
You're taking that statement literally...

Ace novel also tells us Whitebeard has the highest number of underlings amongst the Yonko with 1600 in his crew and 10 000 with the allied captains
This is indeed a discrepancy... Although it can be explained/excused by simply saying that Kurozumi allies are not included in the 30K and that there are others who were not yet part of the 30K during that time (e.g. Drake)... Lame excuse but I can see that being an explanation...

Oda contradicts himself in every corner at this point, it's the reality of the post-timskip.

Ace's novel author is not clueless, we know as a fact that he asks permission from Oda and his editors about EVERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT in the story, Oda's editors personally review novels before publishing it. It's so bizarre for me that pepole blame editors, novel authors, shonen jump itself just to not blame Oda. One Piece as a story, in post-timskip, is outstandingly inconsistent, that is due to the fact that Oda cares only about the beginning and the ending of the story, he has completely given up on the middle of the story. Oda is like an "out of air runner that has given up on the race, so the only objective he has is to just finish the race, barley stending on his feats and trying to find pockets of air just to finish it off." Drizzt Has pointed out an interesting thing in his video: it has turned out that Oda once said that "he wants to finish one piece when he becomes 50 years old, so that he has enough health to travel into places that he always wanted to be," and Drizzt pointed out that the time periods that Oda has given about One Piece's ending, ruffly but nonetheless, correspond to the year when he will turn 50. And I think Drizzt has a point here... Oda's laziness can be seen everywhere at this stage of storytelling, but the best example amongst all of them is Haki, particularly the armament haki. Have you noticed that Oda skips drawing Haki just to save time on the drawing? Well, I introduce you this guy to your attention...

Little bit of prehistory about this guy: back in the days he was a big Russian one piece Youtuber with 80k subs and he was growing really fast, but during WCI and at the beginning of Wano, he publicly announced that he leaves one piece because the quality of the story has decreased to such a degree that he can't continue any more, after that he last few thousand subs, but strangely enough, after that his channel got a lot of strikes and subsequently it was deleted because of that. After that he created another channel but only 22k subs came back for his content, then after getting strikes once again he decided to leave YouTub for good.

The interesting thing about this guy is that he's a professional ARTIST and to some degree even a writer, he used to draw one piece characters in his one piece discussion streams. So this guy had been saying that Oda skips things that takes time to draw, he said that Oda skips drawing haki, which at that time sounded like BS and hardcore one piece fans started to harass him saying "that he's a third rate artist that can't draw" but the guy was right. An entire year has passed since he made his last video, but the guy was spot on.

I think the reason that Oda doesn't draw Kid's Haki is because it takes too much time, and Oda is lazy as fuck. But that's not the only reason, sometimes it's simply inconvenient for him to do so, like for example Queen not using haki in his blade otherwise it wouldn't shatter and Sanji would have died. Oda's laziness has no limits, he's willing to destroy characters just to not spend additional time on them, but Oda is probably the only author who can get away with it since he has an entire army of lunatics that will defend him no matter what.
Many channels were copy right striked & even temporarily deleted for simply posting reaction videos. They had not even criticized OP & still got striked. So dont go about crying & whining & making it seem as if this guy was some freedom fighter who got martyred while standing up against some tyrannical opressor . Cry me a river.

One piece has many inconsistencies & flaws but Oda being "lazy as fuck" ; Stop with your baloney if you want anyone to take you srsly.

The guy got hospitalized for working too hard. Has been pushing 18+ hrs a day for more than 20 years. Also quite rich coming from a big talk guy like you.

Call Oda lazy after you have earned $200 milllion (which you wont in this lifetime) & sold 500 million+ copies or even a fraction of this amount of success in any other profession other than in pretentious nonsense talk. You & that youtuber can go cry somewhere else.

I love this post, and appreciate this man for taking a stand.
So many people's livelihoods depend on One Piece, so they would surely try to silence those who point out its faults/inconsistencies.
Yet, I see so many people here that rant about our ranting (i.e., we calling post TS-OP trash).

Oda a living legend? No
This man will be known as a fraud after One Piece's end. Because at that time OP would not have any monetary value to those who's livelihood is connected to it at this moment.
Lol lol "taking a stand". Yeah right , how upright of these people to stand up against the tyrannical union of Oda , Toei & youtube who strike down all dissenting opinion right ?!! Get off your drugs or whatever you are on. These people are too small to be even considered capable of causing any financial damage to One Piece.

Good riddance that youtuber quit. Atleast i respect him for getting his priorities straight & quitting something if he didnt like it anymore unlike the weekly complainer leeches who cant walk the talk & quit reading the series they dont like but would rather prefer to whine like bit**es every week while not even paying for reading most of the time. No one is forcing you to read it.

Last edited:

Saying Oda is Lazy is a big lie. The guy has been drawing every week for around 24 years. No Mangaka is lazy. You may not like One Piece but calling Oda lazy all the time is just wrong.

Yet, I see so many people here that rant about our ranting (i.e., we calling post TS-OP trash)
"TS-OP is trash" it has been going on for 10 years now why don't you follow that youtuber and quit? No one is forcing you to read this story. I quit many stories when I feel they have gone to shit, I don't create accounts in forums dedicated to it to rant everyday.

Last edited:
No one knew Garp, Dragon and Luffy were a family until Ennies Lobby.

About not drawing Haki, the black and shadowing in the pages is made by the assistents not by Oda, its commom knowlodge that weekly mangas use this system. Some interviews even say its not that common for mangakas to do like Oda and draw all characters and moving objects in scene, mostly of them just draw the main characters and let everything in the background to the assistents.

lol some guys are becoming soo angry that theirs headcanons didnt happen that they started to take some youtubers over the most sucessfull author of comics of all times ahahahaha. Its like those guys who only play FIFA and say Messi and CR7 are shit players 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.