[FNZ] Turbo game The Alabasta Arc mafia game ( Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I don't think so man :king:
Okie. Since you're about to cost us the game. Let's make a little bet because you make mafia games insufferable. If I flip town you won't sign up for the next 3 mafia games. If I flip scum I will never sign up for another game. Deal?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Vote for Tris. And if lose it's on me. See how Susopp is busting his ass defending her all the time, after trying to distance prior to that. See how Tris is reading everything and that who to vote post just screams she's about to vote randomly when the time comes to push a mislynch.
I never voted randomly lmao. I legit voted Tobi twice.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I never voted randomly lmao. I legit voted Tobi twice.
I said you're about to vote randomly. And you just did. Voted for me after saying multiple times I look good.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Smh. Donโ€™t vote me. Donโ€™t you see what Light is trying to do? Iโ€™m literally the easiest lynch this game.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
I said you're about to vote randomly. And you just did. Voted for me after saying multiple times I look good.
I did. But you donโ€™t look good anymore. You disappeared. You are doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.