Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

Funny to say that Zoro fans are honorable. They are even bigger hypocrites. Ever think why every fandom hates most of the Zoro fandom? No don't paint yourself as saints. You bunch are biggest of the hypocrites. You don't just dream, you practically suck Zoro dick.
True, they will always find a way to portray them as good guys when in reality they are the most toxic ones, all they do is downplay anyone who is not zoro or mihawk and every second sentence they write contains sanji and how bad he is, they think he is some kind of god who is stronger then luffy when he isn't. Its always luffy>zoro>sanji but they just cant go one second when someone tells them the truth in their face, for example what zoro did was way more impressive then sanji but zoro did not block it for more then a second and needed a drug to get back to fighting while sanji not even his strongest form fought king and queen for some time, they would say with their headcannon he fought for a second, still got up like few seconds later, but of course they would not say it because either they are delusional or they just disregarding facts on purpose to be more toxic and then act like saints, pathetic.

Each fanbase has both good fans and toxic chumps. Lets just call a spade a spade. Some are just dead in the head. Most rubber boy fans are dumdums and creeps (gay ass fanfics) and some sanji bois are outright hilarious. As far as toxicity goes, majority of it stems from sanji fans (as far as i experienced) Not zoro fans fault that Oda potrays him >>> Sanji. (Both power wise as well as character wise) and as for luffy fans, there are some sensible ones but then ive seen some idiots that just cry at every little thing that make zoro shine more than luffy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Where Luffy becoming pirate king was prophesied? And where it was said Luffy was second coming of joyboy?
did you even read oden's flashback?

even kaido hinted at the prophecy.

By that logic, ain't zoro is second coming of Ryuma? Ain't Ryuma was sword god or so called strongest swordsman and what is Zoro aiming to become? And fate talking by kawamatsu? You people just finding excuses and twisting things. Nothing less from a hypocrite fandom
show me any prophecy from the story that states that a shimotsuki from east blue will become the WSS.
show me any prophecy which predetermined that zoro would be the WSS and not a random af shimotsuki like yasuie.
kawamatsu talks about a coincidence that zoro and ryuma seem like shimotsuki and are one eyed swordsman.
that is NOT a prophecy you tool.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
See, this is the problem. People make these kind of statements and once they have make similar statements in other forums against Zoro, they make threads like this one.
None are more insecure than emperor here.
This guy watched one piece just to hate on zoro fans you cant find a post of his who isnt about "zoro fans" .
Cant wait for him to throw another tantrum next time zoro gets a win like you did in the rooftop:suresure:

A

Akagaminoproduction

The scar Zoro put on Kaido was not a scar on kaido but a scar on entire MCtard fandom....

Rooftop is the biggest fan service I have ever read on Zoro... even I couldn't write that level of fan service in a fan fiction before Rooftop because I never imagined it being close to canon....

Yes, Oda is a zorotard what can we do???

This is the reason why I avoid reddit. There are so many biased and ignorant people that it's sickening. Here at least people aknowledge the feats that zoro has done. Sure here are also some who are ignorant and put Sanji and Zoro equal to power scaling because of the phrase Wings. But these are only a minority.
We also have clowns like @nik87 who think zoro top 1 and above mihawk rn

did you even read oden's flashback?

even kaido hinted at the prophecy.

show me any prophecy from the story that states that a shimotsuki from east blue will become the WSS.
show me any prophecy which predetermined that zoro would be the WSS and not a random af shimotsuki like yasuie.
kawamatsu talks about a coincidence that zoro and ryuma seem like shimotsuki and are one eyed swordsman.
that is NOT a prophecy you tool.
Ain't the prophecy is about Ace?
You can make the same for Luffy. Wherr did it say that 'yeah, Luffy becomes pirate king'. There are many D's not just Luffy. Just like many shimotsukis. Many are aiming to find one piece. Where it was predetermined that Luffy will become pirate king? I can also say it is coincidence regarding Luffy. Emperors trying, anyone who finds Rafael can literally have an equal chance to fulfill the so called destiny.

Oh wait, if you want to say Oda predetermined Luffy destiny, then I won't argue with you and concede.