Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Uh-oh! You got me! Massive L I’m taking when the final fights for each character turned out to be Luffy fighting Kaido, Law and Kid fighting Big Mom, and Zoro fighting…King.

It’s not healthy to be so angry, man.
Continue reading as normal, because it’s absolutely ridiculous to say that Zoro is going to stand in front of Kaido and do anything to him when he is weaker than Luffy was at the beginning of the arc and Luffy got one shot.

I don’t know how many different ways people need it spelled out to them that the captain’s of the crew are far beyond their subordinates, or that Zoro will never be on the level of dudes Luffy has to contend with, for it to actually stick. This “Zoro’s gonna fight/hurt/kill Kaido” nonsense never had any legs to people that weren’t fanboys.
:milaugh:Fucking loser

OP Fanbase and Zoro Fans: A Short Story

Day 1:
OP Fan: "Zoro and Killer attack Kaido together, they are are equals/rivals!":finally:
Zoro Fan: "Ok show me Killer feats that are even comparable"
OP Fan: ........😠

Day 2:
OP Fan: "Zoro and Sanji attack King and Queen in the same area together, they are are equals/rivals!":finally:
Zoro Fans: "Ok show me Sanji feats that are even comparable"
OP Fan: ........😠

Day 3:
OP Fan: "Luffy and Kid carry same amount of kibi dango, they also attack Kaido together, they are are equals/rivals!":finally:
Luffy Fans: Ok we draw the line here, show me Kid feats that are even comparable?
Kid Fans: .......😠

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, just again ignoring the "facts", that Zoro didnt beat Hawkins, while getting hurt by his Nails. He got hurt by a Killer, who doesnt use his primary weapon and fainted. He sneak attacked Apoo to get him temporary down. I talked about real fights, which wasnt about 2-4 pages. "Zoro blocked a whole attack of 2 Yonkos! for 1 second and nearly died without law". Thats the point why people get upset about Zoro wankers.

Thats it, you guys ignoring details and always pick out the best as you need them.
check my post, when did i say zoro beat hawkins?
he fought with him, clearly neither went all out and if you think the scratches from the nails are anything then LMFAO.
he did beat killer quite clearly and despite however you twist it, he bodied apoo as well.
even then, i only said he fought them in my post which he clearly did.

its not like these clashes didnt happen and zoro directly faced yonkos after pica like you were insinuating in your previous post LMAO.
when called out for lying/hiding other facts, drag in some random example which i have no connection to, to justify your stance.

Imaging caring about fucking Reddit and Twitter lmao, those 2 platforms are 90% american, and we know how low the average iq there is, the same people who wanted Yamato to be a trap. On the other side, when the series is over people will just watch highlights (which Lanji doesnt have plenty of so he'll be forgotten quickly) . The only argument they have is the doriki thing which got debunked 10000 times already.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
because just like king isnt zoros final fight and so is queen. Theres a reason why the strawhats easily defeated the tobi roppos coz they arent on their level. And these all stars arent on their level either. Big mom and kaido are their final fights.
there are things called manga canon feats and there are things called headcanon feats.
you only use manga canon feats to powerscale and not headcanon feats.
so unless sanji fights a yonko, miss me with that bullshit.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Well, giving more importance to the fact that Zoro's main fight is King Is only logical to me, Sanji without his suit has already shown to be capable to fight shoulder to shoulder with Zoro.
Of course Zoro Is stronger, but the league, the tier Is the same.
Also, what's really dumb is trying to push Zoro > Luffy by using hakai that Zoro blocked for 1 second and broke 30 Bones in the process and going against Kaido's words, Luffy's the one that can give Kaido a funny fight, not Zoro who couldn't even put him on his knees with his strongest attack.
None wants to say Zoro = Sanji, but Zoro being more close to Sanji than Luffy Is the truth and some of you should stop being denial.
King can be the strongest after Kaido and his right hand man, this doesn't change that he's still a calamity so it's logical to say that King Is more close to the other calamity that is in the Beast Pirates since 20 years just like him, since they are both all-stars, if Oda wanted to portray King more close to Kaido he would have gave King a different role above "All stars".
Luffy will always be protected by weak zoro.... an inevitable quirk of fate

Zoro guys: Mods protect Sanji fans and Zoro haters
Admirals guys: Mods protect Yonko Fans
Yonko fans: Mods protect Admiral fans
Sanji Fans: Mods protect Zoro fans
Luffy fans: The forum belongs to Zoro fans

Mods: Someone please protect us:josad:
Just stop
You guys are the reason why zoro fanboys have a feast on this forum

You even didn't close the thread where this dude rorona made a thread to try clown or bash me personally. Just me

Any zoro guy saying Thus forum protects Sanji fans are lying
I won't even gonna bring up certain users who deserved bans but didn't get them until after you got called our
Or deservedd permanent ban but didn't get them coz you guys are influenced by zoro fanboys and most of y'all wank mihawk and zoro too.

WorstGen = Zoro fanboys wankdom
Post automatically merged:

At this point those guys are just delusional, pretending like there is no credibility to ZKK and claiming that the Z fandom is pulling shit out of their asses. Not their fault that Oda wanks off to Zoro, they should just accept it and move on.
Says a dude who once didn't defend zoro, now gotta pay the fake zoro fanboy card coz he is afraid to be clowned

You're not different from Finalbeta. Both of you are just doing this coz you lack the voice of your own

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just stop

You even didn't close the thread where this dude rorona made a thread to try clown or bash me personally. Just me

I won't even gonna bring up certain users who deserved bans but didn't get them until after you got called our
Or deservedd permanent ban but didn't get them coz you guys are influenced by zoro fanboys and most of y'all wank mihawk and zoro too.

Says a dude who once didn't defend zoro, now gotta pay the fake zoro fanboy card coz he is afraid to be clowned

You're not different from Finalbeta. Both are just doing this coz you lack the voice of your own
Like a certain sanji fan who threatened to shoot zoro fans but is still here

Just stop

You're not different from Finalbeta. Both are just doing this coz you lack the voice of your own

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They are really Afraid of Zoro there. everything is zoro fans' fault. it was "lots of luffy" fans who were disappointed about "gomu gomu no mi and joyboy" destiny connection. now they turn around and blame zoro fans. LOTS AND LOTS of sanji fans were mad about him not getting a fight in wci. they shit talked oda. but now suddenly they always understood this "deep character" and oda always loved "wings" but it was zoro fans who were the problem.

we actually saw zoro blocking 2 yonko attack partially. but they will comment on every post to remind you that it was for a second. but nobody is saying how sanji got put down in a second by 2 commander(not yonko). it was so unimportant that oda didn't even show it. the feat was that insignificant. zoro has been fighting constantly for hours against fodders,appo, kaido, big mom and now king but he is still equal to sanji. Marco gets exhausted in half hour without putting any damage but thats excusable because he was "holding off" . zoro gets his 20 bone broken before asura but suddenly in that case "exhaustion" is not an issue apparently.

no matter what zoro does to these people it will always be base luffy> zoro=sanji. they have been proven wrong about everything on this arc. where does all these overconfidence come from?? "Zorotards" are maybe annoying but atleast they were right about everything. zoro scarred kaido, has king's haki, is ryuma's descendant all these theory came true. reddit would always laugh at you if you say those stuff before. i wasn't on the camp of zkk before but i hope that happens now to teach those people a lesson. the groundwork for zkk has already been beautifully done so why not??

i bet if zkk happens those guys will pretend like they always knew it would happen but still luffy>zoro=sanji and its not a "big deal" lol. just like how now they are pretending they always knew yamato is a girl even though they were calling you transphobic before
Bunch of insecure pussies who want Zoro's swag nothing more. Majority of Zoro haters look like that fat fuck KOL who can't read and implement their headcanons to fit the narrative for their benefit but no worries. Dread it. Run from it. ZKK will arrive all the same:cheers:

A

Akagaminoproduction

Toxicity within fandoms is pervasive and reduces the enjoyment of the manga. It turns a collective for the celebration of shared interest into a playground for rude comments and foul behaviour.

Of course not every person within a fandom is toxic, only the voices that appear at the forefront of groups, subreddits and forums tend to be. Idiots often scream louder than rational people.

size of fandom + source material = identify formation

Either way, the bulk of us just want to read and enjoy the manga as nonbiased fans. We don't care which character looks better than the other. We objectively like or dislike the handling of characters as a whole and how they affects the overall story. At this point I'm going to just sit back and watch the two fandoms fight, because it is what it is.
where is the fun in goody two shoes life??? I like to see passion of every fan..... toxicity is bad but defending your character is something I like to see...

Just stop

You're not different from Finalbeta. Both of you are just doing this coz you lack the voice of your own
Copium much? :suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just stop

check my post, when did i say zoro beat hawkins?
he fought with him, clearly neither went all out and if you think the scratches from the nails are anything then LMFAO.
he did beat killer quite clearly and despite however you twist it, he bodied apoo as well.
even then, i only said he fought them in my post which he clearly did.

its not like these clashes didnt happen and zoro directly faced yonkos after pica like you were insinuating in your previous post LMAO.
when called out for lying/hiding other facts, drag in some random example which i have no connection to, to justify your stance.
These were clashes, nothing more.

Cant call it a win when Killer didnt even use his real weapons (which you just ignore again) and Apoo easily blocked Zoro's attack when he was focusing him. hmmm