Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

Them: “B-b-b-but ZoRO stoOOd in FrONt oF Kaido - BIG CUT!!!”

Reality: "Luffy is the first opponent that Kaido sees as worthy to fight serious against since Oden, so he is very happy and excited right now."

Total L, until you realize that Kaido didn’t even consider Zoro’s part to be a fight.
So now Kaido didn't even consider shanks and big mom as a fight? :choppawhat:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
At this point those guys are just delusional, pretending like there is no credibility to ZKK and claiming that the Z fandom is pulling shit out of their asses. Not their fault that Oda wanks off to Zoro, they should just accept it and move on.
I'm rightfully still skeptical, but I'm not so delusional that I ignore ALL the signs that support ZKK...like some people. I'll be pleasantly surprised when/if it happens.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
brudda got caught in 4k

Looks like it was they who got infiltrated since these pics leaked:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fans are toxic and very active but because of that, people pretend their toxic Zoro hate is justified. Just hypocrites all of them. This is coming from a guy who regularly called Zoro fans the worst and the only problem before becoming a mod.
You only realized others were a problem after?:seriously:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Looks like it was they who got infiltrated since these pics leaked:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

You only realized others were a problem after?:seriously:
I thought that because of how many fandoms hated Zoro fans along with years of dealing with them myself. Majority of my experience with toxicity were from Zoro fans and viewed them as the loudest, most inflammatory guys around.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Just like WCI, everybody, the whole Fanbase, yes even/especially Sanji fans, criticized and shitted on Sanji. They actually shitted and hated on their fav Sanji. Then Wano started, and just like cinderella at midnight, it all changed, and everyone blamed it on Zoro fans.

I remember some Zoro fans even tried to defend Sanji in WCI, crazy as hell.

And check this, everytime Zoro fans want something for Zoro, it always comes from a place of good intention. When we wanted Zoro to get CoC, it was not spite Luffy fans, we only felt, based on what the story has shown, it makes sense. Same thing with Zoro going to the roof or fighting Kaido.

But Sanji fans, they wanted King not Queen, why? to spite Zoro fans. They want Sanji to have CoC, not because they honestly feel the character deserves or needs it, but to spite Zoro fans.

The OP fanbase, will never go to bat for Zoro, he is the only SH, the fanbase would never support or back up, and they will always make his fans to be the villains. So, it's good that Zoro fans are so tight knit and good at supporting each other in shining light on Zoro, because who the fuck else will.
Fucking gold......

All the fanbase have equal toxicity. As this thread demonstrated the issue is that people either turn blind eye on the toxicity of the other fanbases or attribute it to the Zoro fandom.
But its incorrect, factually, if you have more people you will have more toxic people which means you will have more toxicity from your community, if zoro fans would not stand out with their toxicity then why they are recognised as a toxic community? im not denying that other commitments got toxicity as well, it just that zoro's one got the most by far.

The reddit One Piece site may have a lot of Sanji fans, which is part of the problem (if you could even call this a "problem"), but they are not the whole issue with reddit, far from it. It's the Luffy fans on Reddit.

IT is was originally and still is, the home of Luffy fans. That's their lair and they are the most insecure fanbase in the community, because of Zoro.

They are also very elitist community with their nose up in the air, they think they are flying high above and laugh while the lowly and "equal" Zoro and Sanji fans bicker about fodder discussion on the ground.

Or that is what they'd like to think, but Oda keeps proving through feats, that Zoro is = or HONESTlY, in some ways, stronger than Luffy. They just like to be in denial. I remember when the spoilers came out 1009 and the spoiler said Zoro saved the group on the roof by blocking the strongest or third strongest attack in the series. Reddit collapsed, I think @Rmstorm also quit OP at the time.