Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

A

Akagaminoproduction

He does lol, I even made a thread on it
:goyea:
There is literally someone saying that luffy in base beats zoro in that thread:okay:
do it and I am gonna do the same thing I did there in comments.... fucking MCtards.....
Post automatically merged:

King is the strongest @The Unworthy is 100% correct:saden:
lmao fucking quirk of fate..... As zoro said "Leave it............................. to luck"

i love yamato too brother. hope she joins. i won't bash you guys. we know yamato fans are not claiming she is stronger than zoro. its the other fanbase
Just wondering, are people claiming Yamato is stronger than Zoro in a civil manner bash worthy for you?
Post automatically merged:

We also have clowns like @nik87 who think zoro top 1 and above mihawk rn
He’s right though :myman:

They are really Afraid of Zoro there. everything is zoro fans' fault. it was "lots of luffy" fans who were disappointed about "gomu gomu no mi and joyboy" destiny connection. now they turn around and blame zoro fans. LOTS AND LOTS of sanji fans were mad about him not getting a fight in wci. they shit talked oda. but now suddenly they always understood this "deep character" and oda always loved "wings" but it was zoro fans who were the problem.

we actually saw zoro blocking 2 yonko attack partially. but they will comment on every post to remind you that it was for a second. but nobody is saying how sanji got put down in a second by 2 commander(not yonko). it was so unimportant that oda didn't even show it. the feat was that insignificant. zoro has been fighting constantly for hours against fodders,appo, kaido, big mom and now king but he is still equal to sanji. Marco gets exhausted in half hour without putting any damage but thats excusable because he was "holding off" . zoro gets his 20 bone broken before asura but suddenly in that case "exhaustion" is not an issue apparently.

no matter what zoro does to these people it will always be base luffy> zoro=sanji. they have been proven wrong about everything on this arc. where does all these overconfidence come from?? "Zorotards" are maybe annoying but atleast they were right about everything. zoro scarred kaido, has king's haki, is ryuma's descendant all these theory came true. reddit would always laugh at you if you say those stuff before. i wasn't on the camp of zkk before but i hope that happens now to teach those people a lesson. the groundwork for zkk has already been beautifully done so why not??

i bet if zkk happens those guys will pretend like they always knew it would happen but still luffy>zoro=sanji and its not a "big deal" lol. just like how now they are pretending they always knew yamato is a girl even though they were calling you transphobic before
Partially why I hate the Sanji fandom so much. They act on their high horse as if Sanji character is this renaissance artwork and comparing Zoro and Sanji they are always like wElL sAnJi hAs bEtTeR cHaRacTeR tHaN zOLo

As if Oda not finna drop some GAS pack for Zoro

Another sword swallowing justification thread? I guess it’s par for the course to see a couple of these pop up every day.
Again what the fuck is a sword swallower

Sensible Fans: "Zoro blocked Hakai briefly and scarred Kaido, which was pretty epic. He's well on his way to becoming Top Tier very soon."

Zoro Fans: "OMG Zoro blocked Hakai, and scarred Kaido. He's been Top Tier since the Post Skip began. He one shots any Yonko Commander, and Extreme diffs Top Tiers, outside of Mihawk. Speaking of Mihawk, that's proof he's the strongest in the verse! Roger and Whitebeard who? Mihawk stomps!"

Sensible Fans: "Um, no?"

Zoro Fans: "Why yall always downplaying Zoro?"